Community post

Discussion

12dpo here shattered! Not only did it come, ITs EARLY!

I cant believe it.ive been trying since dec last year but we gave it a reall good go this cycle.i was trying to test this morning and i saw the pink only it was the end of the tester.the last 3 menstral cycles I've been 35 32 then 30 day cycle.BUT THIS CYCLE CMON??PLEASE JUST WHEN I GOT READY FOR A RESULT.MY BLEEDING IS LIKE A HEAVY PERIOD.I JUST DONT GET IT.I HAD BD ALOT:)
IVE HAD TWEAKING WHITE LOTION CM LOW CP DREAMS ABOUT SEX NEW BEGINNING AND EVEN BEING PREGNANT.THE LAST DREAM WAS A NIGHTMARE.IVE FELT DIZZY LIGHTHEADED.CRAMPING ON 1 SIDE DULL ON N OFF FROM 6DPO TIL EVEN YESTERDAY AND LOTS OF OTHER STUFF.LAST CYCLE I WAS SO SURE ABOUT BEING PREGNANT AS I CRAMPED THE WHOKE WAY THROUGH AND IM USUALLY A 27 DAY GIRL SO MY AF WAS ALWAYS BEEN LATE (SINCE TTC)IT CANT BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING. ITS MY AF IM SURE ITS TOO HEAVY AND ALL MY RESULTS ARE BFN.
I REALLY FEEL LIKE GIVING UP N NOT GOING THROUGH THE STRESS ANYMORE.ITS HEARTBREAKING WATCHING THE PREGNANCIES ALL AROUND.I'M SO JELOUS. NIT IN A SPITEFUL WAY.
I KNOW ITS JUST 3 MONTHS BUT I USED THE DIGITAL OPK AND I GOT THE PEAK STILL SMILEY EVERY MONTH.I BOUGHT A BBT CHART AND THERMOMETER YESTERDAY. I MAY HAVE JINKED MYSELF.I KNOW A WOMAN AROUND THE CORNER THAT SMOKES AND DRINKS SHE HAD A BABY AT 42 AND 45? I ONLY HAVE ONE FERTILITY ISSUE.AGE.CAN I STILL GET PREGNANT.?IS THIS FUSTRATION WRTH IT.I'M SECOND GUESSING EVERYTHING NOW.LOL EVEN MY DOCTOR IS PREGNANT SITTING OPPOSITE ME SAYING NO I DNT THINK I CAN HELP U AT YOUR AGE.SEE ME IN A YEAR.COMON.THATS RIDICULOUS. THATS A YEAR OLDER AND LESS OF A CHANCE I CANT AFFORD IVF.:(.I HATE TODAY.HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BIG FAT BEUTIFUL PINK OR BLUE LINE ON YOUR TESTS AND BEST OF LUCK WITH ALL YOUR JOURNEYS INTO PARENTHOOD.XOXO

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello! Im 40 and have been ttc for 19 months. Ive done alot of internet research for ttc over 40. There is a lady on youtube its under the name tashatakesatimeout she is 38 or 39 and got pregnant after taking a bunch of herbal vitamins and did castor oil packs, but she was diagnosed with blocked tubes. Over 40, our egg quality diminishes alot so we need to take supplements to increase egg quality. Research the following: ubiquinol for fertility, if blocked tubes search serrapeptase for fertility, royal jelly for fertility, herbs to help with ovulation are vitex, maca, red rasberry leaf. I just recently started taking these so im hoping it helps with bfp. Feel free to ask me any questions

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo