Community post

Discussion

anyone else on 4dpo or close to it?

View Full Post

I'm 4dpo today and just feeling weird. I have no appetite, get nauseated after I do eat, severe cramping, sleepy, extremely bloated bachache that comes and goes! I dipped d dill pickle chips and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and had a let down experience the other night to the point i thought my shirt was wet! I am hoping these are all positive signs! GL and baby dust to all!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

21 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

I'm attempting to hold out till 14dpo but doubt I will lol massive good luck xx

8 years ago

Good luck to you as well !!!!! I had a ton of CM when I tried to locate my cervix a bit ago . I didn't have that much at all last cycle .

8 years ago

Ok girls any updates ?? All that pressure in my bladder turned out to be a start of a UTI????????????. Anybody else having any symptoms to report . I have none, zero, zilch lol

8 years ago

I think AF is coming very soon. But my symptoms are a really bad backache, db found a knot near my tailbone..i think it is the culprit:( an uti is common during pregnancy btw!!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm having really bad cramping again today,. Not due af for another 8 days!

8 years ago

Just checking on everyone ? What they told me was UTI tested negative . There was no red or white blood cells in my urine but a trace of bacteria . No pain or burning at all . Still peeing a lot . Not really noticing anything else . Some pulling on my sides but nothing out of ordinary . I have been checking my cervix and I truly can't reach it most of the times . I checked my cervix with last pregnancy and I could tell it was puckered and sealed shut. After three babies I don't think it can shut anymore lol

8 years ago

Flamingo11.... How are ya today ??? I cramped just like AF my previous pregnancies . Do you monitor your CP ?

8 years ago

Hey!! Have you tested yet?? I'm so tempted to test today but don't know if I will! How many dpo are you now?? Yeh u do track CP and I can't even reach the damn thing at the moment, also have creamy cm and one of my breast seems to have enlarger so I have one super boob haha! Xx

8 years ago

Flamingo11 I tested yesterday and got a BFN at 11 DP0. My cervix was really high then dropped on Saturday and felt hard and closed . It went back up yesterday (Sunday) and truly can't really reach it . Last month I could reach it the entire time . No prego symptoms . I did have leaky boobs on Friday which totally freaked me out and played more mind games on me lol . Good luck I will keep checking on you

8 years ago

Cp is so darn annoying! Sucks at the bfn but it's still so early, I tested this morning about an hour after my first wee and had a super faint line but don't know if it's just my eyes!!! Crossing my fingers super hard for both of us xxxx

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo