Community post

Discussion

Bitter, Bitter Women

Why is at that people are so bitter on here?? I get that you are upset if you haven't gotten your BFP yet but why go mark negative on people's pregnancy tests without even looking! Try helping others be positive!! Do better ladies..

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I don't think that's fair to say. When I vote negative, its because I don't see a line and I dont want to give anyone false hope. I vote positive most often because I do take the time to use the tools and be completely sure. I'm aware of what a single vote can make someone feel. Being positive does not mean lying to someone. I motivate and encourage and offer support.

9 years ago

I don't mean mark positive on people's tests just to make them feel better. But I see obvious positive test results being marked negative and it frustrates me to death! That's not what people need.

9 years ago • Post starter

I get what you're saying. If thats the case then that's just them being stupid and like you said, bitter

9 years ago

However, some people don't see a faint line as positive. There are some who believe it has to be more noticeable. So that's probably the majority of the ones voting negative on positive tests.

9 years ago

I actually think it is pretty bitter of YOU to assume that the few negative votes a test may receive are due to some poor infertile woman's bitterness and jealousy. Did you ever think that someone may be looking at this website from their phone and might have accidentally pushed the wrong button? Granted, if I ever hit the wrong button on accident I always leave a comment saying I did, but you never know if someone tried to do that and couldn't get the comment to go through.

HOWEVER... if a test is clearly positive, why put it up for a vote? I can understand someone not being clear on some results... but if a test is THAT blaringly positive that people should ONLY vote positive on it, well, file the test under positive and call it a day!

All I'm saying is... give people the benefit of the doubt. Assume that maybe someone made a mistake.

9 years ago

If people put a test up that they know is positive but still want people to vote, you ever think maybe they just want that reassurance? For some reason you sit here and assume I'm saying every woman who puts a negative result is bitter...that's FAR from what I said! I want women to get on here and have a positive pregnancy and to be confident even in a faint line. A line is a line. For you to snap on me because I want people to have a happy pregnancy and positive pregnacy, you're being ridiculous. And if they did it on accident, OBVIOUSLY I'm not talking about them.

And this is coming from a woman who has struggled with infertility actually.. I know how hard it is! I'm not even specifically talking about infertile women either.. who said that?? I meant any woman who is trying.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo