Community post

Discussion

Symptoms Before Implantation????

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now. I had all of the tests done to make sure everything was in working order and it is! Nothing is wrong with us, we just haven't gotten lucky yet. I had an HSG test done two days before ovulation, on August 6th, and we bd on the 8th during the time I should've ovulated. Strangely enough, I've been having "pregnancy" symptoms since the next day, the 9th. Today I'm only 4dpo but I just feel pregnant! I'm so bloated and heavy feeling. Has this happened to anyone else? What were your very early symptoms and results?

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

today I am only 5dpo. I have mild dull cramping ( I usually only cramp a day before AF shows up! ) also.. I feel very bloated, and have some slight pain in my breasts. HOPEFULLY this month is the month for both of us!!!

9 years ago

I just found out I'm pregnant!! Maybe I wasn't crazy after all!! Good luck to you!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations! I am happy for you! I came across your post while looking to see if anyone else felt pregnant or had symptoms before or really close to ovulation.. I am still not sure if I am just being silly or not!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo