Community post

Discussion

Pregnancy symptoms & AF arrives! :(

Since ovulating this month on 3rd, followed up by lower back ache, mild breast tenderness, bloating, metalicy taste, breaking out in spots and occassional headaches plus a sight of leukorrhea; I thought we had finally conceived after 15 months of trying. Be good to know there are others in the same boat.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm in that same boat. Thought for sure that we had conceived, only to be DECEIVED by Af..... butthead.....

But, I've not completely lost hope...I do know that it is possible for a period during pregnancy. I've spoken with many other women who have had it (as well as me having it during my first pregnancy).

I'm not wanting to get my, or your, hopes up.... Just putting some positivity into the negative emotions. I know our hearts can get us into trouble some times.

Good luck, Baby Dust and GOD BLESS to you!!!

9 years ago

Hi just read your response, thank you so much. I am 27dpo and had quite abit of cramping on the date that implantation would take place since then not much apart from an inexplicably itchy scalp n mild cramping today as well as slight breast tenderness! How long have you been trying n how old is ur first bundle of joy? Mine is 5.

Sending you baby dust n luck :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo