Community post

Discussion

Looking for a Buddy :)

Hi

Just had another cycle where I thought I had implanted only for AF to show today :(

Thought it might be nice if there is anyone else who is in a similar position to me who might like to correspond through Countdown?

I have a gorgeous 5 year old boy, who is very supportive and keen to have a brother (today) he tells me :) My husband and I have been trying for the past 16 months. I have encountered different early stage pregnancy symptoms.

Sending out positive baby vibes to you all :)

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi iv been off the depo wich I took only 2 shots in total but been off since March I been trying dor another ever since I finaly had a stable monthly and this month I misteriuosly had 2 monthlys im counting dpo days after the first and am currently on day 13 im due to take a doc urine test today so I excited and my symtoms are chests hurts n sensitive with exsaustion and overy pain so idk whats up with that So at the same time I had the 2 nd monthly and thinkam I ovulating twice ...I have ovulation sighns or preg sighns ahhh I wasnt how many days you were at I was also looking for a buddy

9 years ago

Hi

I am now 5 dpo, breasts are alittle achy but no other symptoms.

Hope you've had some positive results since your last post :)

Do you have any other children? If so what are their ages? :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo