Community post

Discussion

CD1 - anyone want to join and stress together? :-)

View Full Post

So another new cycle! Anyone want to start this journey with me? :-)

xx

User image

74 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

71 - 74 of 74 Replies

Thank you, but unfortunatly I know this month wont be ours, as I have an electroscan and an MRI, for a check up on my nervous system, and I have these weird hand and body spasm like things, so they just want to make sure my brain is fine. Great, when you are 20 and they are worring about your brain. :( So best that I dont fall this month as an MRI may damage it if I was luckly enough to fall pregnant.

Hi sweetDreamer!

AK, when do you have your surgery?

And Scuba.Chick keep us updated!! Send all my best!

8 years ago

Well my fingers and toes are all crossed for you scuba.chick!! Keep us updated.

mirandaa good luck with all of your scans! That would be scary! My surgery is suppose to be this Wed but now I'm getting worried... I have a sore throat this morning and my DH has a sore throat and is wheezing and they specifically said they wouldn't operate if I was sick :-( I sure hope its just allergies!

Sweet dreamer Welcome!!

User Image

8 years ago

ScubaChick! How did the scan go??

I'm hoiping you didn't get ill and could do the surgery, how'd did it go??

I have my MRI scan, luckily I haven't ovulated yet, and I can't seem to find that MRI affects ovulation, so Ill keep on BDing and trying! and never stop hoping.

Keep us updated!! BDxx

8 years ago

I was able to have the surgery :-) but oh my is it painful! Surgery was suppose to be 1 hr long and it ended up being 2 hrs because apparently I am a bleeder and they had to keep stopping the bleeding before they could proceed. The mass wasn't one of the three that she was expecting so I have to wait until they get the pathology back. My post op is the 9th and that is when she said she would discus what this surgery meant for my fertility. The gas that they put in my stomach for the Laproscopic surgery is so uncomfortable and like the absolute worst gas pains I have ever had. I can't wait for that to be over! They said it could last a few weeks though
Today I am trying a half day at work and I am sooo sleepy! Crazy what a little surgery can do to your body!

scuba.chick how was your scan??? I can't wait to hear all is well and you have a sticky little bean

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo