Community post

Discussion

CD1 - anyone want to join and stress together? :-)

View Full Post

So another new cycle! Anyone want to start this journey with me? :-)

xx

User image

74 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

51 - 60 of 74 Replies | Last Page

Fingers crossed miranda!

I'm out for sure. Started AF. Oh well - Here we go again!

AK - want to stay in this group as we are CD 1 pretty much together?

xx

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Scuba.chick i most definitely want to stay. We are in this together but I still am going to " try" to relax a little more this time... I am trying to stay positive and I just realized in all of my charting this is my first chart that actually follows a good pattern and its the first time my temp has ever really dropped before AF. Usually it drops a few days after... Maybe it's just taking me a really long time for my body to regulate into a normal pattern. After all I've been on BC for like 7 years and I changed every few yrs, I've done the pill, nuva ring, different pills and ended with patch so maybe my body just took some time to get back to normal...
Definitely cd1 for me too and boy she is coming with a vengeance! I am cramping sooo bad :-( I think it's a bring a heatpad to work kind of day.
Miranda and your right :-) we can always hope for Christmas babies :-) its funny how I use to think I wouldn't want kids around the holidays for birthday reasons but that was back when I was cute and nieve and thought getting pregnant was sooo easy and you could practically pick the month you get pregnant... Boy was I wrong!!! Now I would do anything just for a health baby!!!

User Image

8 years ago

AK, I think you could be right by the use of so many years of BC and not only BC but changing them to differnt types throught out the years, may have your body on a bit of a whack trying to get it back to how it was before. It's funny how before you think no I want my babys birthday to be just about him/her, and not to do with christmas, or valentines or anything like that, when in the long run your child will most likely think I never have to go to school on my birthday, hehe. I have slight pressure in my belly and my boobs are not getting any better, maybe 6 months was the charm for me?? Still got two long days ahead before I'm testing though.

Keep us updated on how you girls are going !! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you gals and a Christmas baby!! xx

8 years ago

Well, it's now 4 in the afternoon here, and I have started to spot, my cervix is high and soft, and my boobs are getting no better, but I fear I'm going on to TTC month 7...

8 years ago

Oh no! I was hoping one of us was going to be successful :-( xx

User image

8 years ago • Post starter

Well it looks like we all just get another month, but my spotting doesn't look normal, but because I should be AF'ing I'm really not sure. And as my cervix is so high up, maybe I'm just pulling at strings here. Just guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow and see what happens.

8 years ago

HEY :) :) CD 2 for me. TTC Month # 2. Really hoping to talk to some people that are in the same spot as I am. Not sure why but I was super upset at not BFP on the first month - Lord knows I shouldn't have been surprised BUT I was LOL.

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Thinking I am going to use opk this month since not sure temping is accurate since I normally don't get more then 4 hours of sleep before I get up then take nap later maybe this will be everyone month

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

8 years ago

I thibk everyone ttc gets really upset when Af comes that witch, I honest to god thought this is my month and it wasn't hoping for christmas babies!!! Xx

8 years ago

Hello all! How this month going?? I just wanted to see how everyone is going.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo