Community post

Discussion

IUI NO SYMPTOMS

Had an IUI on the first of the month just got cramping a few hours later. no other sysmptoms felt sleepy on day 2. Anyone out there with no symptoms and got positive results I'm now 4dpIUI

12 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

We are dpo buddies.....I too had an iui on 1st feb and am 11 dpo today. Absolutely no symptoms except that I'm feeling sleepy a bit more (I attribute this as the effect of the progesterone gel). WhAt about you? When are you planning to test?

8 years ago

I plan to test on Day 15 or 16 just to be certain. I noticed I had a massive headache and I never get a headache. Yes I'm a bit more tired. I had a slight discharge but I think it's due to the progesterone. I feel nothing most of the time sometimes a little cramping. I find myself reading everyone's symptoms and I'm not getting any of it. Just have to pray for the best if this is not the one will try again. I was advise to go straight to IVF but it is expensive. However thank god the Canadian government is now funding IVF but appears my funding would not kick in until the spring if my clinic doesn't reach its quota of IVF at that time so for me time is everything. This was my first IUI I was surprised how quick and easy it was no real pain at all. Is this your first IUI if we are lucky they got it one shot

8 years ago • Post starter

It was my 4th Iui.... Dec 2015 had a chemical pregnancy so praying for this one to stick....*fingers crossed* ...... However if this fails...we are starting off with IVF next cycle...all our baseline tests have been done...so now it's just a matter of time if AF shows up or not...to take the next step.

i totally hear you on not feeling any symptoms....I'm in the same boat....nothing....not even a tiny little cramps...:(

What's your medical history?

I have pcos.....unoperated fibroid....had a polyp removed in May 2015... on and off get corpus luteum cysts ( this month it measured 3.8*3.6 Cms) and we are also dealing with mfi morphology issues. This is our last try with iui...

Hoping first time is lucky for you!

8 years ago

I've had 2 polyps removed and I currently have a cyst but it is too small to remove and it is not in an area that would prevent pregnancy.I had an AFH done an apparently I have an abundance of eggs for a woman of my age and they say that due to this abundance I have an possibility of having twins. I would welcome twins if I were to be blessed. I will do my test on Monday. I did not do an home pregnancy test as I just don't want to put my hope up and could be setting myself up with disappointment. Just positive thoughts. Will let you know the results on Monday

I'm on day 14 post IUI and I have not done my test yet. I did not do a home test as I did not want to set myself up for more disappointment. I will get my test done on Tuesday. For some reason today I'm having extreme cramping. Very painful could either be my period coming and it did not work or it did work.

I did not get any implantation bleeding and on day 11 I noticed something but I'm not sure. The suspense is killing me but wish for happy thoughts. I have not experience and sore breast but my breast are fuller. I usually get this just before my period comes. Plus I would also spot a few days before my period as well.

I would be in shocked and happy if it worked but if it worked I would not say I'm out of the clear until I make it past the first trimester

Good luck! It's damn annoying that BFP and af symptoms are so similar. Do let me know when you test.....

I tested this morning at 15 dpo....it's negative :(

We were supposed to start ivf next cycle but DH has to suddenly travel out of the country for 3 weeks (work related).....so we will have to postpone it to next month....

8 years ago

According to the pregnancy timing calculator I did on this site my period is late. God I hope I'm not giving myself false hope

If I were you I would still do a blood test to make sure as often , some of these pregnancy tests may not always be accurate.

I've been having some stabbing sharp pains so either I will be having a period from hell this month or this actually worked on the first shot. Fingers crossed. Have you ever use the pregnancy timing calculator on this site has it been right or accurate for you?

Some spotting today. Either it is due to the progesterone or my period is coming. Wish me luck off to taking the test today

Good luck for your test. Do let me know.....*fingers and toes crossed for you*

AF has reared her ugly head in full flow so I'm def out this month. ....

8 years ago

I'm spotting as well and the doctor office told me I will get the call tomorrow which is today so waiting on results

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo