42 y/o
23 eggs retrived
19 fertilized
13 embroyos left to develop

Waiting now for my day 5 to see what is left

9 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

As an update - would love for someone to respond and share there experience on this too give me some hope.

As of now 1 embroyo is almost at blastasis stage 13 are still at cellular it's now day 5 what are my chances to have 3-5 more overnight I want to have at least 5 embroyos at full maturity if one doesn't work I have a few more back up

6 years ago • Post starter

I have personal experiences, but know a few ladies who combined their treatment with pgs ngs to boost chances for a positive outcome x

6 years ago

Hi Pretymum1982!! Finally someone else doing IVF! I am 37, hubby is 29, I am in my first IVF cycle. My insurance does not pay so we are paying 100% out of pocket so we really only have one chance! I am on cycle day 11 which means my first egg retrieval is in 3 days!! I am headed back to dr for ultrasound now. 2 days ago I only had 7 good follicles so I am extremely nervous that I will not have enough to have good embryos to transfer. I am a nervous wreck!! How are you responding to the stims? We also saw a 'spot' on the first ultrasounds which appears to be a blocked tube. If it is, I will have to have surgery to correct before we can do the ET. This will put us a month behind! :-(
How much longer do you have until day 5 to see how many cycoblasts you have?

User Image

6 years ago

By Day 5 I only had 1 egg so it made me feel bad but they said I had one more also developing so in the end I now have 2. Wish you baby dust sorry to hear about the blocked tube. Sad thing is I don't have any money to do a PGS it's like 5,000 I have no insurance and I don't think they will even cover it. So for me either I take the risk do the transfer and pray these embryos are normal

Does anyone know about quality of embroyo report. I got mine and it is graded as follows

4BC
4CC

First one is good the other is good but not great. However doctor explains both could be normal. I have no money for PGS anyone know of any funding

prettymum1982 - The number explains the degree of embryo expansion and its progress in hatching. The first letter indicates on a scale from A to C (A being the highest) the quality of the inner cell mass, which potentially becomes the cells that form the body of the embryo after implantation.
The second letter is also on a scale from A to C (A being the highest), and this grade indicates the quality and ability of possible implantation. Embryos with CC quality are considered non-viable and are usually not transferred. This is my understanding.
You should feel blessed to have had so many fertilized and make it to embryos. I found out today I only had 4 or my 5 that fertilized. We will be extremely lucky to get just 1 back from genetic testing that will be good enough to transfer.

User Image

6 years ago

@lmpotts80 - I was reading online that a 4CC can also end up normal. I hope you get the embroyos you need. So if you have 4 fertilized eggs maybe all 5 will be embroyos keep the faith. I was told i had only 1 then I prayed on it then the next day they said they had 1 more egg which is the 4CC one.

Weird thing is I had a dream of the virgin mary went on line and it means motherhood. So all I can say is really pray on it.

What is stressing me the most is trying to find money to pay the 5K fee to do the PGIS I wish there was way these just implant and all is normal. Let me know how your PG or PGIS goes

There is absolutely power in prayer!! We serve a mighty and ABLE God!! I have prayed so much!
I have definitely read that we shouldn't put too much stock into the grades for that reason! Even mediocre eggs can turn into perfect babies!
I'm SO nervous these 4 won't make it to the very end. I told God I won't be greedy, if I can just get ONE baby I will be happy!
I wouldn't be too worried about the genetic testing. A lot of women don't do it. We are doing it because the Dr really thought we should because my egg quality (and my age) were fair, at best.
I'll be praying for you!

User Image

6 years ago

When is your transfer prettymum1982?

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo