Community post

Discussion

Is anyone around? {Maybe TMI}

Totally unsure of where this post belongs but I need feedback. This is the first month in a while that I've actually felt like we may have done something right, that we may have caught that egg.

I've not had any symptoms really. CM is leaking out and making me think AF is here. I am still having cramps. I am tired all the freaking time; I feel like I can't rest or sleep enough. My boobs are itchy (which is totally weird and random). I've been feeling slightly dizzy lately.

Today, I bit the bullet and took a test. It was later in the evening with about a 2 hour hold on my urine. Unfortunately, I only had access to a blue dye test and do not have access to my car until later tonight (dh is at work and drove himself since I am off today). I have what appears to be a positive, but I can't convince myself that it is true. I've received conflicting votes on here (pics uploaded from phone were voted negative, and pics from my digital camera were voted positive but it's the same test).

So has anyone gotten an evap that has had color to it? Just curious as to how common that is?

User Image Avery Drew - 6wks 6days - Jan 5, 2008 Skylar Dakota - 5wks 1day - April 19, 2008 Charlie Blake - 4wks 3days - April 4, 2010

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Noelgray. Yes, the blue dye tests are the worst. I got what I thought was the start of a BFP last summer and AF arrived a day or two later. I won't use those tests anymore.

Which dpo are you?

8 years ago

20dpo. Af is 6 days late.

User Image Avery Drew - 6wks 6days - Jan 5, 2008 Skylar Dakota - 5wks 1day - April 19, 2008 Charlie Blake - 4wks 3days - April 4, 2010

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo