Community post

Discussion

6DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Anyone else around 6dpo?

I hate going through the 2ww on my own so would he nice to symptom spot with others and console others if its BFN at the end.

14 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 14 of 14 Replies

Any update from either of you. I am pretty close to the same cycle day as you guys... Been thinking about how bad I want to be pregnant so much that I think I've convinced myself I am. Told husband last night that I just feel pregnant and he teared up... Took me for a surprise.. this would be kid number 8 for him and to see him so emotional and excited was such a nice thing.

Keep me posted...

User Image

9 years ago

Well my temps took a huge dip yesterday and I had a temporary melt down. After a long bath and a glass of wine I felt better. AF arrived this morning, but I have a better outlook for next cycle.

Good Luck mriphenburg, I hope that AF has stayed away for you. Any signs? Have you tested yet?

9 years ago

Well i tested on 10DPO and got a BFN. But i was expecting that so im ok about it.

No signs of AF yet. i usually go for a 31 day cycle but last month it was 29 and it has came early//late in the past. So im going on the assumption that AF is due any day between now & Sunday.

Im trying really hard not to get my hopes up. Haven't mentioned anything to DF this time as i dont want him to get his hopes up either.

So Sorry AF Arrived for you Randall0123 :-( least your staying positive for next round. Im trying to get in that mindset to Just in case.

Hi mriphenburg When is AF Due for you?

9 years ago • Post starter

Randall... What a bummer on AF arriving. AF is due to arrive around Saturday. My cycles have varied since coming of BCP in April. The longest being 29 and shortest 24. so the 9th is averaging at 27. I took a test at 10DPO... Not using FMU and it came back negative. Only have one test left so I suppose if it doesn't come then I will test. I was feeling really optimistic about this month but have a feeling now that I will be looking to may with you Randall... FX for you Jodie... :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo