Community post

Discussion

6DPO looking for a buddy

Anyone else around 6dpo?

I hate going through the 2ww on my own so would he nice to symptom spot with others and console others if its BFN at the end.

14 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

I am 6 DPO would be happy to have you as a cycle buddy!! :)

9 years ago

Awe yay perfect. How many cycles you in now?

Any "symptoms" yet?

9 years ago • Post starter

:) This is our tenth cycle, sixth cycle of really trying. We started NTNP in October of last year. But we have really started trying.

i am thinking this is our cycle, no tender bbs. Which i normally get really early. Nips sensitive though, and i keep feeling a light dully cramping doing major I find it hard to call it cramping. :)

How about you??

When are you thinking of testing??

My LP is normally 11 to 12 days long so I am thinking of starting Saturday, hopefully I can hold out that long. LOL

9 years ago

Well were diagnosed with low sperm count so were still trying the natural way before sucumbing to ivf using supplements etc. Ive stopped believing this is our month as it never happens lol

The only thing i am noticing that i havent noticed in the last 15 months is lower abdominal pain its not af cramps feel very different and i have lower back pain to. Not usually somewhete i get pain and i havent done anything to bring it on. Get the odd twinges in my right side of my pelvis. Totally new this month

Got exhaustion, larger nipples, moodiness, but ive felt these things before and got bfns.

Its frustrating that so many pregancy symptoms are af symptoms to.

I am determined to hold out atleast another week or ill drive myself crazy again lol

Ha, you have more strength than me.

I hope that your new symptoms are a sign for your BFP this month.

We haven't seen a fertility expert yet. Pulling a few new tricks out of the bag this month. Used Pre Seed, Soft Cups, Evening Prime Rose, and OPK's as well as our normal BBT charting and CM tracking. I feel like I should have a degree in this stuff by now. LOL!!

Do you use anything else? Has your hubby tried any Fertility Boosters for his SC?

9 years ago

I feel ive done the whole testing from like 9dpo then convincing myself it will change lol i just get depressed.

Well he has been taking wellman conception tablets which dis bring his count up a good bit but unfortunatly not enougj so we read some good things about fertilaid which hundreds of people were having good results with so we have ordered that an some motility boost pills that were recomended just to cover all aspects. Also used a uk version of preseed and opks and were thinking of trying the stork which is basically a home iui kit

I just feel different so its either a bfp or my body is going through changes and my cycles might change up a bit. Ive heard your body changes every 7 years or
So.

We had been trying for a year before we went to a clinic.

So how are you doing?? I broke down and used a HPT this morning and BFN. Temps are still high though.

9 years ago

Well i have really heavy cm so much so i keep running to the loo believing af has shown mega early.

Lower back has been killing me on and off all week back again tonight. Keep getting a pressure feeling "down there" sort of achy as well (not a af feeling) odd twinges to.

Noticed little bumps around my nipples as well. Dont know if there darker as mine are quitr dark anyway.

Awe that sucks but its still early still not out the game.

Any new symptoms? X

Nipples are tender breast now feel full. Temps were high again this morning so I hope it's a sign, back hurts a little today.

Your symptoms sound promising I hope u get a BFP soon!!!!

Keep me posted

9 years ago

How are you doing today?

Any signs of AF?

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo