Community post

Discussion

10 DPO Anyone Else????

View Full Post

Looking For cycle buddies!!!!!
Lets Symptom Spot!!

Fatigue, Headache, backache, Gas, and Cramping on Left side.

18 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

they are definitely dull and constant, not sharp pains.

8 years ago • Post starter

So it's not just me.
I think I see some AF starting though :( :(

8 years ago

Hi all , had more symptoms last night period pains in tummy and back ,legs and bum cheek lol , I never normally get pains like this before a period but then again I don't usually ovulate so it could be that , have been very irritable and weepy today , I did another hpt this morning - once again bfn , I just know it's not my month this time but I can take away some positives , this was my first time on clomid and before I started taking it I had bleeding every day since 16 th October last year , within three days of taki clomid along with 1000mg metformin the bleeding had completely stopped and I haven't had a drop since so that's a huge positive , the second huge positive is that I got a +opk which shows me that the clomid did what it was supposed to do , after 3.5 years of just letting nature take its course I finally feel like I'm getting some where even if this month does not result in a pregnancy, I have hope lol sorry for the long post just need to focus on the good and give my self a pep talk lol this issue is not one I can discuss with my friends or family as they just don't get it ,wish you all best xxxxx

8 years ago

I should be 11 dpo. I took cipro the beginning of this month and it messed me up. My symptoms are..back ache, tingly nipples once in awhile, extreme fatiguebut I noticed I have insomnia real bad the last 3 nights I get random moments of nausea too. I tested negative today so I'll try again in 4 days if af is still not here I'm currently on cd 37

8 years ago

Started feeling queasy this morning at 11dpo, I did have some spotting yesterday (pin prick, so tiny) and it was brown. No positive HPT as of yet. I'm not entirely surprised, but I am getting a little bit sad thinking it's all my hormones again. Not due AF til the 4th, so not totally out I guess!

Continuing symptoms - hot flushes, feeling full, mild bloating, gas, twinges on the right and achy back at the base.

We've had 5 mmc's in total. 2 before my girly and 3 since. Would be amazing to conceive a little bean and have them stay! :)

8 years ago

12 dpo today, nauseated, and pinching cramps on right side (moderate), sore breasts.

I had to take an early lunch to go take a nap in my car i was soooo tired...

Hiii all ..am probably at 10 dpo today...
Have had a constant spell of slight dizziness and temp drop for last few days....dont think its gud
Early on i ha? cramps in my butt cheek which has nvr happened before...sore tingly front teeth...
Soreness in breasts since yesterday ...not constant though
Am totally confused...af due on 6/7 feb..ttc cycle 4 after mc in last mar...ohhh dear u all pls tell me what can i do for my dizziness n temp drop ...scared
P.S. u all in my prayers...sticky bean to all of us

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo