Discussion

NOVEMBER 2016

View Full Post

Ttc for November 2016 babies

DD born 05/20/2013 Angel Baby EDD- 12/25/2015 Born into heaven 04/27/2015

111 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Well it looks like I'm out for October since AF decided to show up Feb 13th! Grrr... but on to November!!! Hoping this will be the month, keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Sending you all lots of

8 years ago

Sorry to hear showed Kala, hang in there lovely, what will you try diff next month, any ideas, are you taking the pregnancy vits, tried preseed or the cups to hold sperm in?
Any god news sarah628? Hope you got your
Hiya lalou, so you tried Clomid, I had mega hot flushes last night but no idea when I will OV, took last tab yesterday morn and have a feint line already on OPK stick today???? My dh struggles to ej so I hope hes can when it comes down to BD How are you doing at mo, any good signs?
Hows everyone else doing? & to all -x-x-x-

8 years ago

So im pretty sure i od yesteday cd 16 extremly bad ovulation pain on the right side all the uo to the hip bone and lots and lots of ewcm

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm going to jump in too for November 2016. Fingers crossed this will be my month.

I'm CD7 and looking to try out an OPK this go round... Otherwise time is passing super slow.

Good to hear everyone is doing good and hanging in there!

8 years ago

HI all! How's everyone doing?

@pinkster - I know nothing about Clomid. Sorry I can't be of much help! However, a positive OPK sounds very promising so get on it doll!

AFM, I'm CD 5 and I'm fighting a terrible cold. Ugh. I really wanted to start charting this cycle but I think my cold will screw up with my temps. However, I will try Vitex and will see a Mayan Abdominal Fertility Massage Therapist as well. I got my BFP after seeing her only once last time around so I don't know why I didn't think about seeing her sooner!

Best of luck to all of you beautiful ladies!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

8 years ago

I'm going to jump in this group, as if I become pregnant this cycle I's be due 11/1...Im on DPO 9 and feeling nervous. I've had some symptoms, but I don't know if they are real or imagined! Im so tempted to POAS! I'm trying for my 5th and final child at 37! Baby dust and prayers to all!

8 years ago

It's my 5 dpo today and I am really hoping we got pregnant this cycle. It just happened that I had to pay a visit to my gyn and she said that I was ovulating that day. So DH and I decided to start our baby-making process that same day (we previously agreed on started trying in summer). Anyway, now I am going crazy asking myself if I have any symptoms (which i obviously don't yet). If this is our lucky cycle, my due date will be November 9 (praying)

Good luck to all!!

8 years ago

Hello! I jumped over from the October board because I ovulated so late, so now my projected due date (if I conceve this cycle) would be at the beginning of November. I am TTC for the first time since a partial molar pregnancy & chemo, and before that I was TTC for a year (11 cycles). Have been using a fertility monitor, prenatal vitamins, and OPKs. Also tried checking my cervical fluid, but I'm not sure if I did a very good job!

Good Luck to everyone, I'm currently 4 DPO, so I am just starting my agonizing TWW

Can't wait to hear about some from all of you!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm 38 and DH is 46 and we are ttc (NTNP for 6 months, active trying with OPK for 6 months, went to RE and now on second cycle clomid). HSG showed left tube is blocked so last month ovulated on left and couldn't go forward with iui. This month took clomid and ovidrel trigger with iui and ovulation on cd13. Now 6dpo and enduring the 2ww. So nice to know others are in the same boat! Clomid caused no symptoms except cd10-13 felt uncomfortable on the side with follicles and ovulation day to 2dpo were miserable with low abd pain and pain on the side where follicles were. Baby dust to all ??

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

4 dpo left breast tingling

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo