Community post

Discussion

Ugh is the word I am feeling.

Im so confused presently I was on day 20 of a 32 day cycle last Friday and waiting to ovulate when I came on unexpectantly. That lasted till Sunday and today im having major heartburn horrible cramps :( im not a happy bunny has this happened to any one before.

Melina

User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hi hun,, bless ya (((hugs)))

iv never had this happen to me before apart frm being 4days early with AF

i hate it when she turns up unexpected but in your situation it seems like you,v come on way to early,, if it was me personally, i would go to the doctors and get them to check this out ,,there could be a reason for it hun

im on agnus castus atmo, i also have regular periods , but 2 mon ago i had a short luteal phase of 6days i was shocked and confused this month i was 6days late with no symptoms what so ever i knew i wasnt pregnant OH kept pestering me to TEST when i knew it wud be a

but it must of been the agnus castus hopefully its doing something right lol ,,, but iv not been coming on as early as you,, i think you do need to see a doctor or nurse like i said there could be a reason behind that one only thing i cn think youve come on early is,menopause,MC,early ovulation it might be even something gyno related i have no idea hun i think its important you get this checked out personally if it was me lol well i would make a rave and rant about seeing a doctor asap and find some answers, , best of luck hun i hope you get to find out what has caused it xxx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo