Community post

Discussion

TTC at 29 with boyfriend who is 22

View Full Post

Long story short was married nine years got divorced couple years ago me and my boyfriend of going on two years is TTC. My ex always blamed me bu I went to the obgyn everything is fine but I am still having problems. Regular period taking Robitussin at beginning of my ovulation to thin cm and taking prenatal to help make sure I'm healthy I need help inspiration tips something ! Please!

12 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 12 of 12 Replies

I've put a link which you might have to copy and paste. It's a comprehensive guide to supplements and vitamins and the daily amount you should take. Check what levels you are taking because most all in one tablets don't have enough for fertility issues.
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=294994.0

Hope it helps, it explains what they are all good for xx

8 years ago

Thank you so much I'll look through the list and see what I need that the similac prenatal isn't giving me. My AF only lasted two and a half days lol. I've come to the conclusion that the current vitamins really help me feel better I'm much more energetic and my mood is better so maybe I'm just low in certain vitamins. But when they ran blood test on me I was fine. I know I stay dehydrated no matter how much water I consume. But upcoming taxes I'll use to go back to obgyn and get more in-depth with him see what's going on they're not catching. BC you'd think all these years I would've gotten pregnant by now. It really worries me.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo