Community post

Discussion

Wondfo test strips versus new choice (dollar store)

Hi everyone: I have a question.

This is my first month trying ovulation predictor kits. My husband and I have been trying to conceive since October so I wanted to mKe
Sure I was ovulating.

Since cd 5 I've been testing and have been using wondfo test strips (green handle) since they were cheap. On that day I had a faint test line but it was evident. They haven't gotten darker since but I
Had a gf who told me to pick up the dollar store ones and try that. So I did. On Wednesday (cd 17) I got a "this looks positive to me" test line. I confirmed it on here with 42 people agreeing at 100% it was positive. Thursdays dollar store test was absolutely positive with a darker test line than control line. On both these days cd 17/18 my wondfo test was still negative. I have had slight cramps but no real noticeable cm. My cervix feels soft but i could make myself believe that it is if I wanted too.

I guess I'm just confused. Should I go off of these dollar store tests and assume I am ovulating or about too? Could wondfo be wrong? What could cause one brand to be right and another to be wrong? According to my apps it was pretty accurate (off by a couple days). If it helps I have a 38 day cycle.

Any advice helps.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I used the dollar store brand in July and it was completely accurate. It follows my app exactly and I did conceive. Unfortunately, I lost my baby at 14.3 weeks in October and am trusting the dollar store once again. I have been testing since day 9 and am now on day 15. I haven't seen the slightest bit of a pink line last time there was always a faint pink line and it got dark by day 15 and 16. I am hoping that my cycle is just off from the d&c and will O soon. I would definitely go with the DS brand. If it shows a surge than you must have LH at work. Good luck to ya!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo