Community post

Discussion

Anyone 3 DPO with symptoms and got a BFP?

View Full Post

I am 3 DPO and feeling crampy, gassy and nauseous. Scared I have made it up in my head? Anyone else feeling this way or felt this way and then got a BFP?

19 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 19 of 19 Replies

Morning, Ladies!

I also have a daughter, she just turned 4. I found out I was PG at 4 weeks, but not bc I thought I was. I was diagnosed with cervical cancer at the age of 17 and was told that I wouldn't be able to carry a child to term so it never crossed my mind that I would be PG. They were able to remove the cancer with a D&C since it was localized and had not spread to my skin cells. I went in for my yearly PAP when I was 21 to make sure that the cancer wasn't returning bc I was cramping a lot down there and that was a symptom I had with the cancer. The nurse did the self breast exam and I almost come off the table! She proceeded to do the PAP and pushed on my uterus and once again, almost came off the table. She asked if I could be pregnant and I said, I don't think so. My AF was very irregular so I had no idea if I was late or not. She said that we had better test to make sure.. That was the longest 20 min wait EVER! She came back in and said, YOU ARE PREGNANT! I was in total disbelief! My DH and I had only been married 6 mnths so I was scared he wouldn't be excited, but he most def was!

LMAO Sunrise! The wrong end? Thanks for the chuckle this morning, I needed it. I plan to test again on Friday at 10 DPO. (maybe I can wait that long, lol) If it is BFN, I will test again at 12dpo and if still BFN, I will test up til AF (cause I am a POAS addict). I have been in the worst mood the last 2 days and I absolutely hate it. I have also been having the worst nightmares as well. I know I really want that BFP, but I could do without the moodiness and nightmares for sure! My BBs are VERY sore today too!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

COOL Bumpin... I will test Fri too!! LETS HOPE for

we went for dinner last night and I could not bare the thought of a glass of wine??? I usually crave my wine!

otherwise just the sore nipples, tired and crampy lower belly.

Shew your story is like a mircale story. Love it! what a great surprise when the nurse said you were preggers! Hope that happens again in 2 sleeps!

How is everyone else feeling today?

Anyone else get a metallic taste in mouth today?

9 years ago • Post starter

I hope so too! I woke up this morning with AF like cramps. Really hoping it's implantation, but in a way feel like it will be a repeat of last month. :( Boobs are still very sore and I have a nasty headache, but that's all as of right now. Praying for BFP for us all!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

11 DPO Faint BFP!!!!!!!!!

look at my HPT images!

9 years ago • Post starter

again, girl!!!! YAY!!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Yes, I'm thinking I'm 2po. Tested on the 15/16 on an "early ovulation" and they were positive for 2 days straight, so im not sure when I actually ovulated but my apps said the 16th, on the morning of the 17th I woke up with a backache and had been feeling crampy/pressure/twinges since the day before. Either these are early symptoms or I just so happen to have all the symptoms of a pregnant woman and its in my head. I guess we'll see :)

9 years ago

Oh and ive also been VERY gassy for about a week. Bubbly tummy and gas cramps as well

9 years ago

kmauer: Hi!! Those could very well be symptoms.. :) You might be more interested in joining the May board. It is called May 2015 Babies. I have a lot of "friends" in that board who are super nice and supportive. I am just saying that bc this thread is pretty much dead. Sunrise will be 6 weeks pregnant on Thursday and I am 6 weeks as of today!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I hit send before I was ready, lol.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo