Community post

Discussion

Anyone 3 DPO with symptoms and got a BFP?

I am 3 DPO and feeling crampy, gassy and nauseous. Scared I have made it up in my head? Anyone else feeling this way or felt this way and then got a BFP?

19 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Replies | Last Page

Hi!

I am feeling the same way and I am also 3 DPO. This is going to be a LONG two weeks. How long have you been trying?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi there. First time trying so since 10th July. So exciting. And you??

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi gals. I am 4dpo this morning. Close to you gals. My symptoms are crampy and weird tingles in my boobs. Ugh.....wish i could sleep the next few days away!!!

9 years ago

Hi gayleepooh

That's exactly how I felt yesterday and today. ð???ð???ð???
Tingly boobs though not sore
Hoping it's good signs for us all. Xx

Huge temp spike today????

Sorry! I have been out of town for the weekend. This is our 2nd cycle TTC. I haven't been temping, mainly bc I am not sure on how to do it and keep track since I am new to this. I have noticed that I have been feeling pretty warm to the touch the last 3 or 4 days. Today is 6 DPO and I tested like a dummy this morning.. of course. I am going to try and wait unitl Friday at 10 DPO and test again. When do you girls plan to test?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I'm 8dpo and have been gassy and bloated. I feel soft near my uterus but it feels like it is so full and bloated, and I'm a stomach sleeper and am not comfortable laying flat on my stomach since 3dpo. I had a negative test today which I expected, but couldn't help myself haha. I hope you get good news. Hopefully these days won't stretch out seemingly forever.

9 years ago

Welcome, Fountanious!

I had a nice little post, but apparently the internet hates me, lol. Anyway, I told myself that I would not over analyze my "symptoms" this month, but I just can't help that they are there. I just feel pregnant, ya know? I guess only time will really tell. GL to you and keep us updated!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks for the welcome! To be honest, we weren't trying or not trying, considering I just had a D&C almost 3 months ago and a polypectomy. I have one previous child and she is 5 now. I'm trying my hardest to remember my symptoms with her, but I didn't know I was pregnant until almost 2 months in ( I used to have missed periods all the time and they were always light, so I didn't know what to look for until something finally clicked that I might be throwing up so much due to pregnancy) so I don't know what to really go by. It can drive a woman crazy thinking about all of these things. And then when we first suspect these out of the norm feelings to be pregnancy, everything seems to intensify ten fold, so it makes it even more difficult to know. These next several days will be a true test on my sanity haha. I'm sure we all can relate in some way. Best wishes to you!

9 years ago

Morning Ladies

Welcome Fountainous!
Ahhh I also tested this morning.. what a dork... also a

But I suppose we know its too early hey? Thank goodness I did try though coz being new to this I peed on the wrong end of the stick...

Ok so AF is due Thurs 7th. I am going tio wait until then! When are you ladies testing again? I also just feel pregnant and def nausea getting worse but that might just be pms?

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo