Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

131 - 136 of 136 Replies

As far as I know I do not have PCOS, but my cycles are really messed up from being on prednisone for rheumatoid arthritis. I have been off the prednisone for 6 months and have been working with my Dr to get my hormones regulated. Hopefully it's just a screwy OPK. We conceived DD and DS naturally...actually while I was on birth control DD was conceived.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello Ladies sorry for the absence I was in Chicago this week for work. It was just a crazy cycle. I have not tested any more after the last two negative ones. I started using my opks today.... Cd 14 didn't take them with me while I was gone since DH didn't go with me. He's leaving for the weekend so we will be bd tonight and Sunday night when he returns ;-).
Lucy I am glad you are doing better. Still praying for you
PMarple I can only imagine how tough it is waiting for your appointment. Praying for you as well.
Mom I hope it was a screwy opk as well. No matter how normal we think our bodies are they like to throw curve balls our way all the time. I have learned that over the past year.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

How's everyone doing? Where is everyone in their cycles now? I've just been beyond busy at work so sorry I haven't really be on much. Nothing much to report here. Nausea is making it hard to eat so I'm actually kind of losing weight but I haven't actually thrown up or anything.

Hope all is good for everyone!

9 years ago

PMarple busy is good! No apologies needed. I was absent all last week as well. I hope your nausea goes away so you can eat! Have you tried ginger candies? or Prego pops (not sure if that is what they are really called but it is a thing lol)
I am currently 3 dpo

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Cd 23, still waiting for the positive opk. CM went from EWCM to dry then back to creamy and my cervix was high then low and now it is going back up again. My body is just a mess. I have basically given up for this month because I am driving myself nuts checking everything. I am now just doing fmu opks. If there is still nothing by Cd 30, I will give up completely for this cycle and save my opks for the next one.

User Image

9 years ago

Don't give up mom!! I knownitnis frustrating. Do you track your Basal temp? They say that is the only way to know for sure if you O and it is the only way I can track. Hang in there!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo