Community post

Discussion

October Babies 2016! Any Babies At This Point!!

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone looking to share advice, vent about the frustrating tww, cycle confusion, meeting cycle buddies, and just looking for a good ole laugh!

My Info
Name: Brandi, Age 22
Last AF: 1/1/2016, 7days, OD:??
If Conceived This Cycle: Due Date Oct 7,2016
Children: 1, Girl
TTC: July 2014 on & off

Symptoms: Headaches, sore/tender bbs for about 5days now, super thirsty, always tired, decreased sex drive, irritable, nausea from time to time, increased use of profanity (never around my baby girl though)

All of which could be from having my hubby of 7 years! And chasing my little baby around. LOL

TTC is definitely a lot harder that I could possibly imagine. Every second I think I'm experiencing a new symptom and I run through those cheap dollar hpts!! I am obsessed with everything to TTC. Only thing is, I am never sure when I ovulate. I suck at BBT and charting. Everyday my temp differs so I can never really pin point ovulation. So I stick to the ol fashion way and have lots of sex. If anyone is having a hard time like me, please share! Thank you!!

13 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 13 of 13 Replies

Blood work came back and I'm out for this cycle. Negative blood test and my progesterone is falling so AF will be here anytime now. Baby dust and best wishes to everyone!

TTC #3 PCOS, 2 C-Sections. First was a surprise after all those meds, second came along with help from Femara. Femara and a 5,000 hcg trigger this cycle.

8 years ago

Name: becklouby
Last AF: 23/12/15

OV: 11/01/2016
Children: TTC 1st
TTC: Since Jan 2016!
Due date: 3rd Oct 2016

Symptoms: Sore nipples, achy boobs, nausea, fatigue, increased discharge and mild cramping.

Tested at 15 dpo and got a bfp! Fingers and everything crossed that I have the best luck in the world and everything goes well.

8 years ago

hello ladies congrats to oct mommies... and lots of baby dust to those who did not. hopefully soon. just got tested 2 days ago and its +. with LMP due on 10/07...waiting to see docs on Monday.. still cant believe im always scared had 2 MC last year...hoping for a miracle please prego buddies pray for me I will do the same for you all....

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo