Community post

Discussion

July 20th CD1 cycle buddies!!

View Full Post

Today is CD 1 for me & I'm looking for some cycle buddies to keep each other company :)

53 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 53 Replies | Last Page

Haha that's why I only use one period tracker lol seems like none of them were ever the same!!!

Hey have you ever heard of Geritol tonic to become pregnant!?!?!? Supposedly the logo is "a baby at the bottom of every bottle!?!?!?" I've looked it up but only found stories & nothing that says when or how to take it!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Yes, I've heard of it. Actually tried it for a couple of cycles. Tasted disgusting but they say it works. Never worked for me. I just took the recommended dosage every morning. Yuck!!

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Hmmm...I'm on CD 14...can I start it now or should I wait till next cycle!?! Hubby and I have decided if this cycle is a bust then august will be our last month of TTC for this year so we can concentrate on being foster parents and finishing up that whole process....I heard you can buy it at Walmart and it also comes in the pill form ....I'm really thinking about taking it just to see what happens ...others have said not to take it with a parental because of possible iron overdose ....do you know if it's true or not?!?!

Absolutely DON'T take them together. Just take the Geritol instead of your prenatal. Iron overdoses are nothing to play around with. I'm pretty sure you can just start taking them. I've heard conflicting arguments that the liquid is better and then others say it doesn't matter. I don't take it anymore because the type of iron in it does not agree with my stomach. I use a food based prenatal. I have to take 3 pills daily of that but the iron in that mixes well with my tummy.

Anyway, 6dpo here. Temp went down a little. Phooey. Also, getting shadow lines on HPTs. I know it's too early but I got bored.

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Oh wow glad you told me!!! But I doubt I will take them at all...dh wants to try one more cycle of this one is a bfn but idk if I really want to :( so much is going on now...I'm on cd 14 and I'm not sure if I really did ov yesterday or if I'm ov today!!! I had my usual bloating and cramping yesterday that tells me im ov & today I'm having it agin :/ so kinda confusing ...never had this happen before ...I put done in my charts that Saturday I'll be 8dpo so I'll test with FMU on a extremely sensitive test my doctor gave me....it measures hcg at 6mil so it can detect hcg about 24 hours after implanting ...she said if I was pregnant there would def for sure be a bfp by 10po with that test I can't use it any sooner than 8dpo tho...and I won't be able to wait anyways lol but for some odd reason I have the "feeling" this cycle is it...idk why but i just seem overwhelmed & it's like my body is saying your ego is preggo lol

Fx we both get our this cycle!!! That would be so freaking amazing!!!

Hi! hope you don't mind if I join the discussion. I'm on cd 14, I took Provera 10mg for 10days and clomid 50mg day 5-9. this is my first month and I am excited and nervous. I was wondering is it normal to ovulate late on clomid? I have a 12 year old conceived naturally at 19. now I cant seem to. ttc for 2 years have not had a period before the Provera in 6 months. So glad to hear some one else is on the same day as me! thank you and good luck!!!!

9 years ago

No we don't mind!!! I'm also on Cd 14!!! And my personal experiences without meds I ovulated around CD12-15 and with clomid 50mg 3-7 it didn't change ....I used soy for one cycle and ov occurred on CD 10-11 and I got a bfp found out it was twins but unfortunately lost one baby at 6 weeks & my baby girl at 17.4 weeks :( I just ov either yesterday or today ...but dh and I are going to BD everyday this cycle because my heart mind and body are literally exhausted ...we've been trying for over 2years almost 3 and have lost 2 set of fraternal twins during this time!!! Both with fertility meds!!! After this cycle I wanna quit for awhile but hubby wants to do one more cycle if this one ends in a bfn

Wow Im so sorry to hear about the miscarriages that's really hard physical and emotionally! Well I will just keep my fingers crossed for my O. tested the passed 2 days and neg but I heard it can happen up to day 21 so im hoping. We have BDing the last 5 days and will cont. until after a positive pg test or AF shows. It sounds like you need a break! hopefully you will get your positive and it will stick. So worried the O just wont come but It has not been long enough to say that yet! Wish you the best of luck this month and hope it sticks:)

9 years ago

Yay! Welcome to the discussion. Unmedicated, I bleed fairly heavily for 3 days then spot for another 7. Then I ovulate late and have a disgustingly short LP. No bueno. On Clomid, I ovulate much earlier and have a longer LP. Not to mention the bleeding was cut almost in half. It was awesome. Then the health insurance I chose didn't cover my RE so I had to go au natural. But then a friend gave me some Anastrozole (similar to Femara) and that works even better for me. I had such a good experience with both meds and I hope it works well for you. Have you confirmed ovulation? When are you going to test?
I'm only 7dpo according to fertility friend and I'm already testing. I need some obsessive testing buddies!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo