Community post

Discussion

October 2016 Babies!!

View Full Post

Well, I'm onto the next cycle....AF arrived today.
Hoping and praying for an October baby....

164 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

91 - 100 of 164 Replies | Last Page

so far my symptoms are : Gas, Pressure like cramping . AND a achy groin on my left leg like my muscles are tired as if ive worked out at the gym and i have not worked out or baby danced with hubby since sunday. so that achy feeling in my left thigh is kinda wierd.had it for 2 days so far. also been a little sleepy lately

+ User Image

8 years ago

Sorry Shami I got name from your prof tag -x-
Just had a nose bleed, not worried as a short one and some people get them all the time but first I had in 20 years, of course i just looked it up on internet (like u do) and apparently can be related to pregnancy? I am thinking that is probably a coincidence especially as Im only 6dpo but still a nice thought :)

8 years ago

MommaTodd:; sorry to hear your hubby has gone through such a traumatic situation! praying he gets back to full recovery love. i got to baby dance last wed-friday paused sat and tried again sunday with EWCM studies say sperm lives inside you for 5 days so im praying one of these days got me my sticky bean
tuesday according to this app i use called Glow says my most fertile day was this past tuesday . i had EWCM from sun-wed so im thinking this would be my Rainbow Baby. last month i miscarried at 4weeks 6days and i took a test at 11DPO and got a !!!!! so praying all is well with you and hopefully we both get our valentine suprise for our hubbys . ill be testing after i miss . to you all once again

+ User Image

8 years ago

Pinkster; hormones are running crazy ! is this your first baby? if not have you had this symptom before ? i know when i was younger if it was too hot i would get random nose bleeds ive grown out of it now havent had one in years . what other symptoms have you had since leading up to 6 dpo?

+ User Image

8 years ago

Lol no Shami, I have 3 girls, 21/19 & 14 years, Im 45 but trying for one with my partner of 5/6 years :) No never get them norm but just think its coincidence at mo :) -x-

8 years ago

12dpo and BFN ( i used a very sensitive test)... I give up, I can't stand it, I tried everything I could all those 18 cycles... It is very painfull

8 years ago

Aww thalassa please hang in there, still early days yet lovely but if not theres always next month, I know I know its tough and gets you down, I have been trying on and off for last 2 years but we both want a baby soo much its always worth giving it another go just in case, sending hugs, (wish I could give you a real hug instead) & love -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

I expected a Sept. 2016 baby but I am now 16 days late for my period with 2 negative blood test and a lot of negative hpt but I'm thinking I ovulated really late this month and I'm experiencing a good few pregnancy symptoms so fingers crossed for a rainbow baby... I have miscarried 4 times in the past 3 years so I'm hoping that now that I'm in a stable relationship with my soulmate I might actually have a baby... EDD would be 10/14/16

8 years ago

Hiya Cyndi and welcome , your test from 2 weeks ago looks good? When are you testing again, make sure its a strong early morn sample, fingers crossed &

8 years ago

Well after that positive my blood tests came back negative

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo