Community post

Discussion

TTC #3 5dpo, 3 miscairrages

I have been TTC for 1 1/2 years now and in May of 2013 found out the baby had no heart beat at ultra sound. Since then twice we have miscarried early on. I am 5dpo and just had a HSG on July 9th. Now I am having several symptoms but I am not sure if they are related to pregnancy or if anyone else has or is having the same symptoms.

3dpo mild cramping, extremely dry mouth and no matter how much water I drink my mouth is super dry. Sore boobs, white creamy CM

4dpo very tired, extremely dry mouth again, mild cramping mid stomach which comes and goes like pinching, sore boobs, white creamy cm (very thick), sorry tmi

today is 5dpo and so far dry mouth again, same cramping, slight headache, tired, sore boobs

*boobs are normally sore before AF so I am not thinking that it is a sign that BFP is coming, it could be a sign AF is coming.

Please tell me your symptoms and lets track together as I feel like I might be going crazy!!

9 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hi!! Sorry to hear about your losses!! I admire your strength to continue ttc. I have very similar symptoms. I'm 7dpo feel dizzy, gassy, very thirsty,white to clear cm, I'm craving fruit!! Have had hot flushes headaches and cramps, some high some low?? Not sure if it is anything, as we we'll know AF can be to blame for most of these symptoms but I'm hopeful! I don't tend to get AF symptoms until 3 days before and I started to experience these ones about 4dpo. We are ttc number three, this cycle is our first attempt! I'll keep you company in the 2ww!! It's horrid isn't it! Xx

9 years ago

Thanks mrsbugs, I feel like I am going crazy. I am dpo now and still have dry mouth, on and off again cramping, yesterday I had light yellow stretchy cm (sorry tmi) buy that went away, tired, headaches off and on, and sore boobs. I know a lot of this is possibly because af is coming but I just feel strange. This will be our 4th child, but we recently last year had our oldest pass away in a tragic car accident.

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear that! You really are going through it. Do you think perhaps ttc your next baby has been stress related?? I mean in relation to the time it has taken perhaps! You poor lady I really do hope that you can find some peace! A new life growing inside you I'm sure will be the best medicine to help you grieve for your son! I can't imagine what you have gone through. So I am 9dpo and still all the same symptoms- the gassiness is really intense like bubbles. Cervix is still high I would think it should have have lowered by now but there is still time if not pregnant!! AF is due Friday the day we go on holiday so I am reluctant to test until I am a few days late if that happens!! Are your symptoms different to when you are expecting AF? I'm convinced mine would not have started this early! I have had dull cramps for 4/5 straight days now and AF not due for another 5 days so hopefully there is a bean inside!

9 years ago

It was a daughter and I have had a lot of stress but I am in a much better place. She was 18 and in college, she is actually my step daughter but I have always considered her mine as well. When I was pregnant last year before I lost it in May her and I had picked the name together if it were to be a girl who we had the ultra sound only the baby had no heart beat.

Bad things happen in life all we can do is make the best of them and live our life as happy as we can.

I am 9dpo now too and having the same symptoms, but now I have constipation and can't sleep well, and my cervix seems lower this month as of yesterday when I checked. The other day I had weird light yellow stretchy cm for just a hour and then it was gone, with no bad odor or itchiness. Now my cm isn't as creamy as it was either just watery looking. So I am not sure what is going on.

I took a hsg test first thing this morning and bfn! Maybe it is too early.

I wrote a reply and it seems to have posted one of my original replies. That is such a tragedy but as you say there are many riches in life still to come and much to be thankful! I'm sure your daughter would want you to Persue all your hopes and dreams and ttc the baby and dream you both shared must be the most important thing in your life! Stay strong!! Hopefully you have tested too early, there is still time this cycle for a BFP. I am personally not testing until Friday at least when AF is due or maybe I'll even wait a few days longer! I'm not much good at second guessing if it's too early to test or not, and then I'm just too disappointed and it's even longer to wait until trying to conceive again!! It's a real drag waiting though, I'm itching to know! We go on holiday on Friday so if I test over the weekend it will be a wine or no wine outcome!! Haha!!

9 years ago

I've had a bit of constipation and a bit of diarrhea too in the last 5 days which is odd for me I'm usually very regular! (Sorry if tmi) still very thirsty, low dull stomach cramp had disappeared all day but just returned. I'm having trouble sleeping too but the nights are warm here?!? Just this last hour experienced a mild bout of nausea!! I wonder?? I'll know soon enough I guess!!

9 years ago

I do hope you get a bfp! !! Good luck, I had my appointment with the fertility doctor today and they are starting my on clomid, progesterone, prenatal vitamins , and baby aspirin. I have to schedule a saline sonogram on the first day of my next cycle and they took 11 tube of blood for tests as well as a urine sample. I am on my 12 dpo and bfn!! I think I am out for this month but I look forward to the clomid!!

That sounds great! Hopefully it will really you to conceive! What a lot if blood they took!! I tested this morning as AF is due but I got a BFN!! Boooo!!! Not really sure what all the symptoms were about this cycle! I will test again on Sunday if AF still hasnt arrived but it was a very solid BFN and it says it's 87% accurate the day AF is due so not looking likely for me either this month onwards to a May baby!! I'm off on holiday for 10 days now so I'll catch you later! My name is Louise by the way! Take care x

9 years ago

Mrsbugs, I know your on vacation just wanted to say I got my BFP today!

I hope you get yours soon!! I took a vacation the end of June. Then when I got back I started a vitamin from foreverblessedtwins.com and now I am pregnant! I posted a photo!

I just had an appointment for fertility medicine but I guess I don't need it. I hope it sticks!

I

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo