Community post

Discussion

what does this mean??

I use CB advanced opks, and the last time I used them I got 2 days of high then peak fertility. Last month I suffered a very early miscarriage, and our dr said we could try again right away and we have been. I usually have a regular 30-31 day cycle. I started using opks again on day 9 of this cycle and got low fertility. The next 2 days I got the flashing smiley indicating high fertility. This morning, expecting peak, I got LOW fertility. What does this mean?? Could I have ovulated early or not at all?

I am gonna keep testing and watch this cycle closely but I just was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this. Is it normal to miss your LH surge when using opks??

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It is possible, especially if you have a short LH surge and only test once per day, you could hit the down swing on the OPK. Other times we get an LH surge multiple times during the cycle, so it may be that this surge isn't your ovulation surge.

Checking your cervix, your mucus and temping can help pin down the elusive ovulation and help clarify what you see on your OPK.

Hope this helps! I would keep using the OPKs and see what happens.

HUGS!

9 years ago

Hey, thanks for your reply!

Im thinking that I will see it go back up in a day or so. Its way too early for me to have ovulated, and whenever I used the dip strips, I would get a positive on random days. So, im def gonna keep testing and watching. And if all else fails I will just go by my cycle days.

Thanks for the good luck! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo