Community post

Discussion

Thought we all could use a laugh :)

I borrowed this from another website. I thought with all of us either waiting to O or waiting to POAS this would be good for a giggle :)

You know you are seriously TTCing â?¦

1) When someone asks you the date and you say itâ??s â??5 days past ovulation (dpo)â??.

2) When you get up in the middle of the night with a bad dream and promptly put the thermometer in your mouth.

3) When in the lingerie section of a shopping mall you look at something and say â??I think this should do the trick the next time I ovulate (O)â??

4) When you keep digging the home pregnancy tests & ovulation predictor kits from the trash hour after hour just to check in case there is a second line even though you are supposed to read it within a time limit.

5) When you miss your favorite TV shows or your girls night out, you sit in front of your partner with a silly grin that is trying to tell him â??Gimme your spermâ??.

6) When instead of cuddling up in bed after doing the deed you have your legs sticking up in the air so the spermies can get in fast.

7) When you live in total fear of Aunt Flow (aka your period) and are scared of going to pee or poo.

8 ) When the month is divided into 3 phases: pre-ovulation, ovulating & post ovulation instead of days and weeks.

9)When you daydream constantly of your baby shower, of whether the baby will be a boy or a girl, and the attention you will get once you are pg.

10) When going to pee means a)Pull down pants b)Pee on a stick c)Hold pee d)Wait for the result e) See the results f)Empty bladder now g)Pull up pants

11) When Babycenter.com, Fertilityfriend.com, and countdowntopregnancy.com are added to your list of fave websites.

***Add more if you can think of some!!! ***

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Lol. Thanks :-) Baby dust

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo