Community post

Discussion

Seriously?????

$67 for OPKs???!!!!!

I will only use CB advanced digital. I have spoiled myself by getting a direct answer rather than deciphering lines.

This is the 2nd time I've bought them, and I don't remember them being more than like $45 for a box.

We better get a sticky little bean soon. DH says this is the last time I can buy them LOL

The month I actually got pregnant I didn't use them. Just want to make sure everything is back to normal after my early miscarriage.

Just wanted to share! Here's hoping :)))

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am exactly the same! I only use the digital ones because I hate deciphering lines! They are around $69 here too but I get them from Chemist warehouse for around $55. Still expensive but I don't start using it until the second day of ewcm (usually cd8 or 9) and I get a positive usually cd10. So I only use a couple per cycle. Good luck for this month!! :).

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

I mean, they're kind of a rip off BUT so helpful when you're trying to learn about your cycle and TTC. I get about twice the use out of one cycle's worth. I start testing on CD 10 and I will get high fertility for a couple days and then peak. I have a box of 20 now, so about 4 cycles worth, SURELY my bfp will come before I get through with these lol

Thanks for the good luck! And good luck to you too. So so sorry about your loss. Mine was about 2 weeks ago. I hope you're feeling better, and give this next cycle all you've got! Best of luck!

9 years ago • Post starter

DON'T GIVE UP!!! I was told by my OB/GYN I would probably NEVER get pregnant. Then we found this
http://www.quickconception.com
I got pregnant........ TWICE!!!! IT REALLY WORKS!! Check it out!
I hope, and pray you have as much luck as we did.

DON'T GIVE UP!!! I was told by my OB/GYN I would probably NEVER get pregnant. Then I found this http://www.quickconception.com I got pregnant........ TWICE!!!! IT REALLY WORKS!! Check it out! I hope, and pray you have as much luck as we did.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo