Community post

Discussion

Only 2dpo already going crazy! anyone else with me??

View Full Post

Have been trying for so long you would think the TWW would get easier... but its just getting harder... we tried preseed this month for the first time so...... did anyone try anything new this month??

19 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 19 of 19 Replies

4dpo...... just feeling really tired and achy and extremely gassy (sorry tmi) which is probably why I feel soooooo bloated, lol.... other then that not much. Ugh kinda bummed its only 4dpo.... what to do for another 10 days????

9 years ago • Post starter

Yikes! Here we are 4 dpo. I'm going nuts. Had to get blood work done today to see if clomid did it's job..... Now I have 2 things to wait for

How is everyone?

9 years ago

Hey everyone! I am on CD 17 today and almost convinced I Ovulated on CD13. If my temp is still high in the morning then I will just go with that.
Claire2012xx, We on CD 11, 13, 15 and we will tonight so hopefully we catch that egg! my temp CD 16 - 96.79 and today CD 17 - 97.24.
No symptoms as of yet.

9 years ago

Well another day down..... hows everyone feeling??

Well today is the day af should show up.... tested on 10dpo and bfn, havent tested since.... any of u ladies get ur BNP???

Unfortunately not :( af came saturday with a vegence! Was experiencing so many symptoms thought this was our month, o well here's to another month of trying :) x

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that... I did have a lower backache (normally a giveaway for me that af is coming) but really early this month about a week ago? Normally 3 days before so kinda confused about that.... I guess I will just wait the day out and see if she shows.......

Well I am out this month too.... next cycle here we come.....

Its awful isn't it hun.. O well here's to another month of trying for us, hope we get our bfp's next month.. Fingers and toes crossed! X

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo