Community post

Discussion

Is this a food aversion or? & 5dpo or 8dpo? Please answer!!

I usually LOVE ginger nuts ; but I've just tried eating some, and they tasted spicy :s my mouth feels like it's kinda burning! Does this count as a food aversion or something? I've had no appetite, and nausea all day every day so far anyway. Occasional sudden hunger pangs. I'm really new to all of this!

I'm 5dpo? The question mark is because I thought my ovulation day was 5 days ago; but realised when reading symptom examples here, that actually I already had been having symptoms such as sensitive tender nipples and breasts, and weird ovary pains for a few days before the day that I think I ovulated :s so I really don't know!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

If you're crazy, I'm crazy too! I'm at 7DPO. Yesterday morning, at 6DPO, I was in the kitchen while my husband was cooking some peppers and onions for omelets, one of my favorite breakfast foods, and I had such extreme nausea I ran from the room! Nausea stayed all day. I had some cramps around dinner time too.

Good luck!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo