Day Past Ovulation 123456789101112131415161718    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Lets do it together! - Page 20

Reply by Chekai » Sep. 4, 2016 5:20pm

Okay, tested at 12 dpo and bfn - thought I was out for the month, but AF still hasn't shown up and it's already 15 dpo . I've had late cycles before, though. Hmmm.....

Chekai

Reply by AKHopeful » Sep. 4, 2016 11:12pm

My fingers are crossed for you! Wait for 14dpo...I sure hope this it for you!!!

AKHopeful

Reply by Chekai » Sep. 5, 2016 12:42pm

AF showed up today (16dpo) As I've said so many times before, maybe this will be the month!

Chekai

Reply by Chekai » Sep. 11, 2016 9:18pm

Hi, Ladies. I have a question - okay, so it's only CD7, just finished, and this morning my temps jumped way high, as if I had ovulated already !!!

This kind of freaked me out because it's so early and for the past three months I've been ov'ing at CD14 exactly .

Now, last night was not a good night for me. I had seizures much of the night into the morn. (I was only able to temp between seizures!) Yes, I know, not too smart of me!

So, I was wondering if anyone knows if that(the seizures) may have affected my temps, since it wasn't a restful night's sleep AT ALL!

I've been hoping that this month will be the one, and now I'm wondering if it's too late.

Anyone have any ideas ? Take a look at my chart to see what I mean.

Chekai

Reply by AKHopeful » Sep. 13, 2016 4:45pm

Chekai I would sure assume that is why your temps went up! I know that my temps rise a lot if I just have a restless night so I am sure a seizure would make it high too! Did it get better last night?

CD 23 here and lots of CM but I feel like that always excites me around this time of the month and yet AF always shows her face so I am not taking that as a sign. This weekend I went to a football game and got drunk off of 2 beers and felt sooooo hung over the next day which is so not like me! I normally drink 2 beers no problem! I see that a lot of people feel like they get drunk really easy before their BFP so I am a little hopeful on that one but who knows...

AKHopeful

Reply by Chekai » Sep. 16, 2016 9:21am

OOH, good luck, AK! Just in case, you may want to try to stay away from the beer - just until you know for sure, ya know ?

Well, my temps are still on the high side - looks like ovulation occurred already, but I don't know.

I'm just gonna plan for around the time that I usually ovulate - even though I think it already happened.

Good luck everyone!

Chekai

Reply by AKHopeful » Sep. 19, 2016 10:37am

Well its on to another month for me I tested sat morning and got a BFN. I of course being an idiot looked at it again in a couple hours to make sure it was negative and their was a second line so I got myself all hopeful and waited until Sunday morning, still no AF so I took a digital test and a big ol "NOT PREGNANT" flashed on the screen Oh well... I have convinced DH to wear loose underwear and hopefully not as many steamy hot baths. I am thinking it is a sperm problem not a me problem... I am just hoping that we can focus on health sperm for the next few months and hope for a miracle by Christmas

AKHopeful

Reply by Chekai » Sep. 19, 2016 9:02pm

Sorry to hear that, AK. Not a good month for me either - didn't even try this month 'cause I got so discouraged with the temps.

I've been trying to do the same thing with my hubby ! Unfortunately, he won't switch to boxers, and enjoys his hot baths about twice a week. Plus his diet is not the best,(he eats everything processed!) and he won't change that either. So I give you a for getting your man to make those changes.

Chekai

Reply by Yoyokim » Oct. 4, 2016 4:55am

Hey girls long time no hear. I've been avoiding baby talk so I don't go insane. Sorry to hear no bfp yet
I have some hope this cycle. As of today I am 2 days late, and my cycle is like clock work. My boobs are very tender and sensitive, but not swollen or full. Got slight nausea and some heartburn. Increased saliva. But the most confusing is my cervix. Usually before showes up I will have some brown in the cm near my cervix, and it will be low. Yesterday it was very high, hard and lotion like cm. Today my cervix is still very high ( I can't reach it ) and softer then yesterday's. Kinda bumpy to.
I took a test four days ago but I don't know if I should wait to see if shows up, or test again.
TMI - also I usually get really horney before af but not this month.
Wishing you all the best.

Yoyokim

Reply by AKHopeful » Oct. 11, 2016 2:31pm

Any updates ladies?? you must all be near the end of your tww... Any BFP's this month???

I am CD21 and I have been way to stressed and busy with selling the house that baby making has been put on the back of my mind We do have an accepted offer on our house though and we have our offer accepted on a new beautiful house with the cutest child friendly layout and yard so I am super excited about that!!!

We did BD during all of the right times this month so it is still possible but I am thinking my body and been so stressed that I will not be shocked when AF shows up

Hope all is well with you guys!!

AKHopeful

Reply by Szonja » Oct. 17, 2016 5:46am

Hello ladies!

sorry for not writing you lately, but I was avoiding pregnancy forums for my soul-balance :)

I read that unfortunatelly there is no BFP YET, but I definetly hope it is on its way!

As for myself: I had another IVF back home, and now I am carrying 2 embrios for the 3rd day after embrio transfer. I hope and wish they decide to stay with us! I am very positive now and hopeful.

I hope I can celebrate with many of you this month our BFPs- I feel its a lucky month! Lets do it together!

Hugs,
Szonja

Szonja

Szonja

Reply by AKHopeful » Oct. 17, 2016 11:05am

Szonja that is great!! I am praying for you and your sticky little beans!!

Well the good news for me is that I didn't waste any sticks this month... AF decided to come very early today I though it was earlier that it actually is though. I got a little excited when I thought it was only CD24 but then I got into work and logged on here and see that its actually 26 so I guess it really is AF not implantation
Oh well, we are still in the middle of the stressful selling and buying of houses so this month probably wouldn't have been ideal anyways. Hopefully by the beginning on next year we will be all settled into our new home and my body will decided that it is ready to give me a little miracle!

AKHopeful

Reply by Chekai » Oct. 26, 2016 9:31pm

Hello, ladies! No news here - AF showed up right on time a few days ago - have been having a rough go of things lately - am still recovering from some really bad seizures last Saturday morning. Have been avoiding any baby making talk lately. Don't know what to think anymore. If it happens it happens...

Chekai

Reply by AKHopeful » Nov. 9, 2016 11:40am

Well its CD24 for me and I get to go back in today for another ultrasound of my ovary because they think the growth is growing back :-( I was really hoping that I would be pregnant within 6 months after that surgery. Not looking towards another surgery
I hope all is well with you girls!
Szonja its been 3 weeks since we heard from you... How did your IFV go??

AKHopeful

Reply by Szonja » Nov. 9, 2016 11:51am

Dear Ladies,

Oh, I am so sorry to hear your fear AKHopeful...hope you are not right and there is no need for another surgery....

Also sorry to hear that there is no BFPs yet.

Unfortunatelly, there is not one at my side either... After IVF I got a positive pregnancy test where my HCG level was beutiful, but sadly it was not growing which meant that the embrios were not developing... I had to stop taking the progesteron and therefore the pregnancy ended and AF showed up...

Of course we wont give up! Next January we go for another try hoping that they will stay with us then! Now I am trying to find some positive activites which can help me overcome this experiance.

Hope you all well! Big hugs,
Szonja

Szonja

Szonja

Reply by AKHopeful » Nov. 14, 2016 12:51pm

Well we found that the tumor is in fact growing back It is only 1.5 cm so far on the same right ovary. But they also found a cyst on my left ovary this time. They aren't as worried about it because it is a cyst not a tumor but i was still upsetting news! I have another ultrasound in 6 weeks to see how fast it is growing this time and my two options are to have surgery again but they would have to take the whole ovary this time or just deal with the pain and tumor until I hopefully someday get pregnant and then have it removed at that time. I am so conflicted at this point! Not to mention the hypochondriac in me starts to think if I can grow ovarian tumors so fast what else is going on that I am not seeing :-(
Its been a tough weekend and hopefully I have the strength to make it the 6 weeks to see how fast they are growing.

Szonja I am so sorry to hear that :-( I was hoping to get some good news before the holidays! This is a step in the right direction though. At least they implanted this time!

Thank you guys for all of your support!!

AKHopeful

Reply by Szonja » Nov. 27, 2016 5:26am

Dear AKHopeful, I am so sorry to hear that it is growing back - I send you lot of energies. The only couraging think I can say: if they found the problem of not getting pregnant: they will cure you and then there will be no obstacle. I hope that it is a tumor of no risk and it will not grow at all. I heard that it can be effected by changing your eating habit...maybe just give a try.

How are you Chekai, Yoyokim? I have not heard about you lately....

As for myself: I tested a faint BFP today after the lost IVF-pregnancy last month... so it is a natural cycle...
You are the first to know... :)
I do try not to freak out and believe that this can be the ONE, the healthy pregnancy we have been dreaming of ...and I do feel very positive about it. Tomorrow is my husband's birthday...I will tell him then (after having bloodtest confirmation).

Thank you for all your support!

Hugs!
Szonja

Szonja

Szonja

Reply by Chekai » Nov. 27, 2016 10:34pm

Hello ladies, AK , so sorry to hear this! Will definitely keep you in my prayers!

Well, it's CD35 for me (have not been consistent with temping and not sure when or if I ov this month)

But, no sign of AF yet - tempted to test, but will wait a few more days. No real signs other than a little diarrhea today - oh and on CD32 (tmi alert) LOTS of creamy/EWCM which I thought was kinda weird.

Not really sure - but still hoping....

Chekai

Reply by AKHopeful » Dec. 5, 2016 11:30am

Szonja that is GREAT!!!!!! I hope everything is going well your you! I am so happy for you!

Chekai have you tested yet? or has the great AF showed up yet? Maybe you both will get your BFP's!!

AKHopeful

Reply by Chekai » Dec. 14, 2016 10:39pm

Szonja - That's awesome ! - I must have misread that before!!!! So used to seeing BFN's!

As for me, went the whole month of November with no AF and BFN's! Thought it was the beginning of the end for me. But just today, Dec. 14, AF showed up, so at least I'm still in the running!

Best of luck to all!

Chekai