Community post

Discussion

5 dpos - cramps - white discharge

View Full Post

Hello everyone!

New to this site & probably the first time I have posted anything relating to TTC. Hope someone can help or provide me with similar experienced!

First month trying. Have been using OPKS.

My LMP was 20 June
I ovulated on 4 July
DTD on 29 June, 30 June, 2 July and 4 July.

3 dpo I experienced cramping and noticed milky white discharge (sorry - tmi!). I'm on 6dpo and still experiencing the same today.

Is it normal to have this sort of discharge so soon after ovulation? I normally have discharge/cramps a day or two before my AF but never 2 weeks before. The white discharge does not smell foul and there is no sign of an infection.

Please help! I'm getting too optimistic thinking this could be my month but I need to stay grounded until that BFP!

Leah x

15 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Hello ladies

Today I am 13dpo & due on my period tomorrow. AF symptoms are there - cramping, moodiness, weeping at anything.

Is it normal to have white and wet CM before a period??? I never paid that much attention in the past but this all seems a little too much. I think I recall being quite dry before my periods.

It is sooooo disappointing to see a BFN or the words "Not Pregnant". I know it's only my first cycle ttc but I'm already feeling deflated!!!!

Baby dust to all - keep us udated with your results! xxx

9 years ago • Post starter

Goodmorning Ladies!!!

Well today is the 17th and did say I was going to test today . Well I got weak and tested yesterday of course negative!!!............But this morning with early pregnancy test .com BFP at 10/11 dpo I got a faint positive according to them that means BFP, but I am going to buy a clear blue digi today and test again in the am!!!! It is hard to believe

9 years ago

Congratulations Leslie :)))

AF is now 2 days late!!! Creamy white CM continues & my cramps have eased off a bit. Haven't tested since 13dpo. Gonna wait until I'm over a week late before testing because I'm tired of seeing BFNs!

Anyone else tested lately? xxx

Hi ladies

So AF turned up a few days late :(

Here's to round 2!!!

Hey ladies

Not sure if any of you are still following this thread but thought to update those who are!

Cycle #2 and I got my BFP at 11 dpo!

As I did with Cycle #1 I used OPKs but this time round I was also charting my BBT to double check I was in fact ovulating.

I BD'd every day (for 5 days) prior to Ovulation.
I made sure I remained lying down after BD'ing for 15 mins/doing the 'bicycle manouever' (where you lift your hips up and move your legs up in the air and 'cycle').

At 2dpo I got a very sharp pain on my left side. I thought I had maybe ovulated late but that would not have made sense with the OPK and the BBT chart.

My first noticeable symptoms were the cramps. But the lotion-like CM was really thick and there was tons of it. Almost looked like mayo (tmi!).

I prematurely tested at 6dpo (BFN), 8dpo (BFN) and got a super faint BFP at 11dpo (using the cheap HPT's from the internet). I confirmed the BFP at 13dpo with a clearblue digital.

I'm trying not to be too happy because it is still early days. But I am hoping my little bean will stick.

Good luck getting your BFP's ladies!!!

Sending you all baby dust xxxxxx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo