Community post

Discussion

Hello New here... 11 Dpo

Hello im new to the forum. My name is Celina, I will be 28 the end of aug, I have 3 wonderful children from my past marriage, ages 12 B, 7 G, and 6 G. My SO and I have been together since Mar 2010, and even tho he says he wants to start TTC next year when we r a little more stable, we moved in together recently, but he isnt doing anything to avoid it and well I really want a baby now so i have been keep track of AF and O dates when were intimate all the good stuff. So right now I am 11 dpo, on Wednesday we DTD and i felt the cramping on Thursday 6/26 . Now for the padt week i have been feeling some light to medium cramps, i have been bloated my breasts hurt soooo bad, my urination has been more and i usually have a late breakfast and now i cant i have to eat early if not i feel queezy, massive heartburn and a sharp pain in my left breast like if someone was sticking md with a pin...
I dont want to get my hopes up but its like something inside tells me yes Celina you are pregnant.
Sorry for the long post, its been a while since ive been on a forum so i wanted to cover some bases i hope to be able to join u guys ð???

Me (27) SO (22) DS (12) DD ( 7 ) DD ( 6 ) Hoping for My #4 SO #1 User ImageUser Image [/url]

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Brasiliarican, welcome to the site. Do you remember if these symptoms are the same as last time? I have one child 3yrs and have no recollection of what my symptoms were before hand. In fact, I didn't think I was pregnant that cycle because I tested at 7dpo and it was negative. Now of course I know that's way too early, but i was young and dumb and it was our first cycle of TTC, so I didn't know what I was doing. I went on a couple of business trips after my BFN and drank in the evenings. Ended up testing a couple of weeks later because I was like ... hmm, AF should have shown up by now. And it was BFP. Because of the limited availability (business trips), I know when we had to have conceived.

Since then, I've been TTC for about a year and a half now with one MC (15 weeks) and lots of IUI cycles.

Have you tested yet? I think I had a faint positive today, which could have been an evap line. I'll get a blood test tomorrow.

9 years ago

My youngest is almost 7 so it's been a while LOL now as of every other month i feel different yet i just dont know, maybe i want it so bad that my body is tricking me? Idk what to do, if i should test again tomorrow or wait till Wednesday... I HATE THIS!!! LOL

Me (27) SO (22) DS (12) DD ( 7 ) DD ( 6 ) Hoping for My #4 SO #1 User ImageUser Image [/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo