Community post

Discussion

TWW...

Hi everyone, its been a long while since ive been on, just so much stress with everything but such is life.... I am currently 10 DPO and i dont want to obsess over everything but i just cant help it lol i was only 2 dpo when i felt the weirdest thing... I believe i o'd on the 23 cause i had cramps on the right side where it was even uncomfortable to BD... Still didnt stop me tho lol i propped myself up just to boost our chances. And 2 days later i felt like if i swallowed my phone and it vibrated like a bunch of bubbles on the right said and a few days later by breasts have been KILLING me... My diet hasnt been great due to stress its hard for me to eat, but lately i have been eating breakfast lunch and dinner and snacks in between like every 2 hours im hungry and once again i dont want to get excited and it not be let down if AF shows... Even my Fiancé has been telling me something is different, and he keeps telling me he knows this was our month.
Anyways who else os obsessing?! What have your symptoms been?! I hope to be here more often i need some friends that are in the same boat as me /us.

Me (27) SO (22) DS (12) DD ( 7 ) DD ( 6 ) Hoping for My #4 SO #1 User ImageUser Image [/url]

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm Obsessing too. This is the first month I have ever felt ovulation pain too, so that was awkward to explain to hubby. We're TTC #2, we currently have an almost 10month old son.

So far other than the ovulation pain I've only experienced an increased sex drive and some back pain.

I'm at 3 DPO today and in all honesty the TWW's this time round are more nerve-wracking than the TWW's prior to getting pregnant with our son.

Good luck. I hope you get you BFP this month.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi :-) thanks for replying.... Af actually popped her head on friday :'( but heres to another konths of trying lol... I do hope u do get your bfp ;-)

Me (27) SO (22) DS (12) DD ( 7 ) DD ( 6 ) Hoping for My #4 SO #1 User ImageUser Image [/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo