Community post

Discussion

Day 21 progesterone test normal levels???

12.7 was my progesterone level. Does this mean I ovulated??? Anybody else do the 21 day blood test?

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there, well I am currently on a medicated cycle (used Clomid) I did the cd21 blood draw for progesterone and I get results tomorrow. My dr said he would like to see my numbers between 10 & 20..... So sounds like it's very possible for you. This is my first time having it done. 2pregnancies 2angel babies.... Fingers crossed for you. Do you chart your temps or anything. I do the day of ovulation my temp was 97.4 everyday since has been 98.3 and up. This has really helped a lot to know if I O'ed as well as using OPK .... Hope I said something to help

9 years ago

Hello there, I don't wish to be a negative nelly but I think to ovulate the levels need to be 30+
Mine have always been 5 and last month were 33 for the first time in 2 yrs and the nurse was v happy that they were just over she said...
I think ringing and checking what they should be will be your best bet
Good luk xx

ectopic twins October 2012 will always think about you

9 years ago

I had progesterone done last cycle on CD23. I was on clomid. My levels were 94.5. My doctor told me that they like to see levels above 15 after ovulation.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo