Community post

Question

Equate Tests ........GOOD OR BAD?

I have gotten a very faint positive on two blue dye equate tests. But I am also super early. I know I know I am testing to early lol. Has anyone else had this problem? I have tested with other brand names and they have come out negative.

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

The equate blue dye tests are the worst for looking + when they are really negative. Use a pink dye test, like frer. Those are much easier to read. Also, try not & test before 12 dpo. The avg day for implantation (you will only get a + after that) is 9 dpo. Then it takes a few days after that for the hcg in your urine to reach high enough levels to detect. Gl!

9 years ago

I only ever took one and the image is in my HPT Images on here!
I took it at 14 DPO and the test like was half a thick normal line but got thinner as it went up...weird!
I hadn't known whether to trust it or not, I ended up being pg, But won't use them next time as the lines mess up easily! Red dye tests are much more reliable! :)

~Mommy to Angel Baby Emma Marie (2/23/2014)~ User Image

9 years ago

I don't trust those tests anymore. I had what looked positive in time frame and it wasn't... plus, I looked at your pics and it looks similar to how mine did. If you are really only 5DPO there is no way you would get a positive yet as you probably haven't even implanted yet if you conceived.. so if those are positive your dates are probably off. If you're sure you are 5dpo then I would definitely consider those negative unless you get a clear positive with FRER or something more reliable. Good luck

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo