Community post

Discussion

8 DPO anyone with me?

View Full Post

At 7/8 DPO i have cramping and tugging, sore breasts, fatigue, and heightened smell. I am a poas addict and i am hoping i can hold out until atleast Wednesday (af due july 12). Anyone want to wait with me, what are your symtoms? I would love to hear from you :)

29 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 29 of 29 Replies

I use OPKs to figure out when I ovulate. I do them twice a day starting at CD10 - once in the morning and once in the evening - that way I don't miss the LH surge. I found that I usually detect an surge in the afternoon even though everyone says first morning urine is the most concentrated. Everyone is different!

9 years ago

Hey ladies. Today I am 13 DPO and 1 day before my AF is due. I took two tests this morning and they both were a BFN. Ugh. My boobs aren't as sore anymore. I still have some nausea spells but not much. I don't think I have any other symptoms. Kind of disappointing. Well, I guess we shall see if Aunt Flo comes tomorrow. How are you ladies doing?

9 years ago

Hey ladies im just checkin in! I tested on 11dpo.... BFN. Yesterday the day before my period is supposed to start I had terrible period cramps though for sure I was out but AF didnt show. Now today is my AF due day and nothing. Im on vacation so I havent had a chance to go buy a test but the anticipation is killing me

9 years ago • Post starter

How are you ladies doing? Well first cycle and first time TTC was a bust. AF came this morning, very heavily. I wish you all the best!! :)

9 years ago

I am new in this site,my period is due this coming 22 of july, I have a watery discharge for 2 days now but maybe I am getting confuse with MPS. Me and my husband had been trying since april but we always got negative results. I hope ur doing well now.did you already done ur PT?

9 years ago

So im 3 days late still with a BFN. Super irritating. I am never late and it kills me not knowing what is going on. Im going to make a dr appt if I am more than 2 weeks late and I guess I will test again in a few days

Lawless... How are you doing?

9 years ago

AF showed up days late but we moved on to the next cycle and I am now almost 8 weeks pregnant! I have a dating ultrasound on monday :)

Wow that's so awesome. Congrats girl! We are still crossing our fingers. AF is supposed to come between 08-10SEP so hopefully she doesn't and this will be THE cycle!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo