Community post

Discussion

Hate the TWW anybody else 3dpo?

View Full Post

I hate it can't help looking for symptoms it's so hard to not think about it.

Would be nice to meet a TWW buddy to share symptoms and outcomes?

It's annoying when people don't say the outcome leaves me hanging always want to know if people got a BFP or BFN.

I will always post outcome 3dpo now second try with Clomid days 3-9. 2 years trying to concieve first baby.

Thanks good luck all :)

57 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

51 - 57 of 57 Replies

Congrats WhiteBe

8 years ago

hey ladies. am 14dpo today. i tested with fmu and got a bfn. somehow i feel at peace like it will all be well. and i just have to wait. if af does not come i will test again on xmas morning...

8 years ago

I felt out but now I'm 15dpo and still no AF. I also tested this morning and got a BFN. I'm kind of confused....

8 years ago

6 yrs ttc, used to post on this site but got fed up waiting and getting disappointed! anyway.. just on again as my boobs been sore since ovulation... they usually disappear after 3dpo and return before af arrives. Anyway.. dont know exact dpo but would be about 7 or 8 dpo.. so way early.. but when boobs feeling like this couldnt help a few tests, anyway... ive had my fair share of evaps... squinty lines etc over the yrs, but last night i done a test as i woke about 1am, and 'about 10-15 mins (dont know as i was eating after!! late nite snack!) i went to lok at it before bed and low and behold, my first true colour pink (but fuzzy) line... first time in my life i went to bed thinking.. this could be it.. even tho i know its way early!!!! but then this morning fmu... not even a shadow, have taken two since in my impatience and have had 2 evaps with them... where on earth did the first line come from? i have had every shade of purply blue grey lines that turned out to nothing but never proper pink... may i also add, that lovely pink line had all but disappeared this morning???!!!!!! (when i say fuzzy pink... i hadn't my glasses on... but my eyes can see colour!!!) no other symptoms, and dont feel like this it the month for me either, but thought i'd share my pennies worth , in the hope that someday i get my bfp!!... someday!

8 years ago

The finally showed up so I guess I'm officially out. We are taking a break for awhile but here's to a 2016 !!!

to everyone else still in! I'll pray for you!

8 years ago

16 -17dpo and af is not here. am still holding out to test on christmas morning.....

keeping my fingers crossed for

8 years ago

what a christmas present. the caught me.
Merry Christmas and to concieving 2016

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo