Community post

Discussion

On the verge of tears.

I've been lurking around here for some time, but today I realized I need support.

I was spotting for a day at 4dpo - super light almost not noticeable brown. I started testing at 8dpo. Now at 10dpo, I'm still getting BFNs on Wondfos.

I know it's early but I'm just so emotional, I keep thinking I see a line when it's probably not there.. I have FRERs on the way today for testing later this week but I already feel like giving up.

I know I'm overreacting. I can always try again next month.

I've been so emotional the past few days. :'(

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

I know it's hard when signs seem to say one thing and the test says another. Don't give up though, most people don't get a bfp until 14dpo. It is early, I'm not saying don't test (I'm kinda a poas addict myself) but keep in mind that you are looking for a hint of a tint of line which would progressively get darker if you have a sticky wee bean.
Try not be so hard on yourself, it will happen x

8 years ago

Thank you for the encouraging words!

8 years ago • Post starter

I don't think you are overreacting. Each month that my period shows up I get emotional. I had a chemical pregnancy at the end of sept and nothing since. I have found that I have to try to avoid this website (except to enter my data) during my TWW or I get more emotional. I have not done a good job of that this cycle though. Try and stay positive and maybe find something that can distract you from thinking about it? The wait during this period is the worst, I know you just want to know. Hang in there! Hoping it happens soon for you!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo