Community post

Discussion

BFP!

TTC cycle #1. We've been married for four months. I'm 27F and hubby is 31M. Found out on the day my husband was granted a 22% raise at his job. What crazy timing! Sorry if this breakdown isn't super detailed. I didn't use any tricks or anything and I drank occasionally up until I started seeing faint lines.
Test progression here: http://imgur.com/a/NekNp

CD14-15: Blazing positive OPK. Ovulation pain on the right side the next day (cd15). BD twice before the positive OPK and twice after.

7dpo: cramping all day on and off. Implantation? Intensity hovering between light PMS cramps and heavier period cramps. I had pain during sex like I do during Ov, I think that really tipped me off.

8dpo: Nausea spell, dry heaving around 4pm.

9dpo: Got fat overnight. nausea spell at 5am and 3pm. Loss of appetite for food and booze. Cramping again, just a few hours here and there. Bbs larger. Faint BFP on 2 wondfos in afternoon, probably around a 4-hour hold.

10dpo: Woke up around 3am with shooting pains in my bbs, like OW, and stomach feels funny. Kind of like nausea with stomach cramps. A big tug on my belly button. Can't sleep. Intermittent dry heaving throughout the day which subsided at night. Zero appetite. Cramping. HORRIBLE headache and body aches. Thirsty as hell. Darker but still faint BFP on wondfo in afternoon. Faint BFP FRER in the evening.

11dpo: Cramping. Chills, feeling hot and "prickly". Tired. No appetite. Thought I would escape the nausea but nnnnnope. Sick all morning and threw up at dinner. Took 2 naps.

12dpo: Lines still getting darker. It's dark enough to where I am like, okay, this is happening, I can stop testing 3 times a day. Waiting for today's nausea to kick in.. Safe to say I have a bun in the oven!
Good luck to all.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

8 years ago

Congrats! Got my BFP today too!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo