Community post

Discussion

1 DPO looking for tww buddies!

View Full Post

Anyone currently in the tww!

51 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 51 Replies | Last Page

Hello all! Just caught this thread topic and thought I'd join in on the TWW. I'm currently 4-7 DPO took a single OPK on CD 15 after returning home from vacation and got a positive. Then took another OPK on my predicted Ovulation day on cd 18 and got a negative result. I'm going by the +OPK and assuming I'm closer to 7DPO. I plan on testing with Internet cheapies starting Friday (12DPO) until expected arrives (or not) on cd31 (16DPO). Then I will test with a Clearblue digital 2 days after is a no show. Lots of to all!!

<a href=

8 years ago

Welcome shammy27! I'm hoping this week goes by quickly for the both of us, Friday can't come soon enough.
Ofab1316 sorry to hear about your mc last month. I'm glad you've joined us for the tww.
Amber Aaron sounds like it could possibly be implantation that you are feeling? I still haven't picked up on any symptoms but here's hoping!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello Shammy27 I am so glad to have you joining this thread.
LucyStewy not sure I said cannot go crazy as I have been . I'm just trusting God and his timing. As of today no real big symptoms...cramping still in left pelvic, kind of feeling it in my thigh..and vagina still... Weird

Hope praying for us all..

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

Thank you LucyStwey and Amber Aaron for such a warm welcome! I know it's early in the cycle but I'm sorta counting myself out since I'm upset with myself for not temping or actively using OPK this go round. No major symptoms but I'm experiencing the same area that Amber has mentioned. Left side ovary and thigh cramping. Oh and a huge acne breakout but I'm thinking its medication related. Best of luck and baby dust to you both!

<a href=

8 years ago

Ok so I'm now 1dpo. I just feel off, very gassy (which is uncommon for me) I also have chills. Wishing Baby Dust to you all!

8 years ago

I am 9dpo and thinking I'm out.... No symptoms whatsoever, I was hoping some would creep up! I'll still update in a few days time though. Good luck to everyone!

8 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies.. and Hello Vontrell welcome to the TTW. I'm been keeping track of my symptoms since my positive OPK. I'm trying my best not to read to much into them as PMS and PG symptoms tend to be the same. I'll compile everything together by DPO and post it tonight. Awww sorry to heR that LucyStewy but everyone is different so you can't count yourself officially out until shows. Do you normally have symptoms before AF shows or is this something new for you? I'll keep my for you and sending LOADS of your way.

<a href=

8 years ago

I'm 10dpo! Have you tried testing yet?

User Image

8 years ago

Hello kben1202! No testing for me yet other than the 2 OPKs I took. I plan on testing with Internet cheapies starting Friday (12DPO) with FMU until expected arrives (or not) on cd31 Tuesday (16DPO). Then I will test with a Clearblue digital 2 days after is a no show. Have you tested yet? Any symptoms? Lots of to all!!

<a href=

8 years ago

Hello Ladies, I am again either 9/10 dpo. I am not feeling very optimistic about this first go round. I do have a question for you ladies that are closer to AF. Do any of you have creamy lotion discharge? I do when I check my cervic, but not enough to make it to panites. There is quite a bit on my finger though. I am cd23 and my AF is do dec 14 2015.

When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. John 16:21 ESV http://bible.com/59/jhn.16.21.ESV

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo