Community post

Discussion

first round of clomid

Tonight I took my first pill for my first round of clomid 50mg. I would love to hear everyones stories about clomid. I would also like to know that im not alone. I feeling a little anxious and no one around me understands what I am going through:(

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I finished my second round this month! Didnt get preggo first round, but I'm hoping this is the month! :-) I heard so many horror stories, guess I was lucky bc besides a few headaches and feeling hot sometimes, I didn't feel much difference! Good luck and mayne you'll get lucky on the first go round!

Mill

9 years ago

I was half nervous to take the pill last night becuase of hearing so many horror stories. So I put the pill off to the last min right before I went to sleep. Im hope this will be my answer to my little bundle of joy.

9 years ago • Post starter

You're not alone! I'm on my first round of Clomid as well! I took it days 5-9 and I'm on CD 13. I had no problems with it other than a headache on the last two days of taking it. Are you going to be using OPKs or a FM?

9 years ago

Im taking my pills from cd2-6 and I will be using opks just to make sure. Because I read somewhere they can throw your ovulation off a little.

9 years ago • Post starter

Normal cycle I wouldn't get an opk till cd 16 sometimes 17!.First month I got a positve opk on cd14 O'd on vd 15 that was taking it 4-8...This cycle.I took it 3-7 got a super dark positive cd 13 and O'd cd 14! So it can make.ovulatio. more regular in my case!

Mill

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo