Community post

Discussion

who`s in the 1 week wait?!

View Full Post

I'm 8 dpo...one week to go! I busted out my only frer thisorning even tho I knew it would very likely be a BFN. I have nausea on and off and a dull headache, so encouraged by that, but my nipples have been very sensitive up until today and arent anymore, so not sure what is up with that. Anyone else??

47 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 47 of 47 Replies

I think everything's view-able on my page, but yesterday and today I have cramping and small waves of nausea...the cramping could be AF approaching. dull backache. My energy levels seem relatively normal. and bbs are sore...but that's also normal if AF is approaching. Trying not to symptom spot, stay calm and wait for Tues/Wed (or AF) to approach. We shall see what happens.

All the I can gather, to you!

9 years ago

THANK .u!!!!!! For response I'm sorry i've never tracked this before... im New so I'm just learning what all th . Abbreviation means lol i didn't know i could look at a page or anything I appreciate the patience ha......

9 years ago

I'm new too!!! Just learned this myself, so we can share things as we go :-) Almost two weeks ago, a lovely lady on one of the forums i've been following put together a starter list of acronym for me...I saved it to my TTC journal (on the right side of the screen) for reference. Here's what she gave me:

TTC - Trying To Conceive
O - Ovulate/Ovulation
OPK - Ovulation Predictor Kit (usually the strips)
BFP - Big Fat Positive
BFN - Big Fat Negative
BD - Baby Dance
Rainbow Baby - Baby conceived after a pregnancy loss
AF - Aunt Flow (Period) (AKA: The Witch)
CM/CF - Cervical Mucous / Cervical Fluid
CP - Cervical Position
DPO - Days Past Ovulation
DPT - Days Past Trigger
FMU/SMU - First Morning Urine / Second Morning Urine
DH - Dear Husband
POAS - Pee On A Stick

Hope this helps, too.

9 years ago

@hottmomof2
6dpo spotting, 7dpo spotting, 8dpo pink cm, throughout I have been having cramping here and there, pinching like pens poking me. a little hip pain on left side, tireness, nausea.

9 years ago

I'm out ladies, AF just came to town :-/ Onward!

Baby dust to all!

9 years ago

Awww sorry niesa .......it will happen in the right time...,stay stress free....it helps im still prayn this is it for me........b tryin sooooo long ....ALL THE BABY DUST I CAN GATHER TO U

9 years ago

*crickets*

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo