Community post

Discussion

August 2016 babies

View Full Post

Started a new cycle today and am determined to conceive this month!! Who else is trying for an August baby? What will you be doing differently this month? I am thinking of trying preseed this month. Fingers crossed!

84 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

71 - 80 of 84 Replies | Last Page

xoxojadorecouture sounds like implantation to me! Unlesss you are on medication!

8 years ago

I'm out again AF arrived yesterday afternoon. My temp dropped drastically yesterday morning so at least I expected it. I really thought my cycle was getting back to normal, my ovulation day was almost where it used to be. But my LP is still ridiculously short (this cycle only 7 days?!). Before pregnancy I had a 13-14 day LP. I was taking a cocktail of otc aids (b complex, baby aspirin, plus prenatals), which I suppose helped lengthen it from 12 days, but I can't take most of it now since I'm breastfeeding. I expected some changes pp, but not an LP only half of what it used to be! Feeling discouraged this morning.

I know that when I was ttc our dd i used to get annoyed sometimes by women who complained about having a hard time ttc #2, 3, 4, etc. I thought, how could they be upset? They should be grateful for the children they WERE able to have. They obviously don't appreciate what they have. Now I know that's not true. I grew up an only child and always wished I had a sibling. Now, as an adult, that feeling remains. And it's still a disappointment each month when I'm not able to provide that for my dd. And at a year and a half shy of turning 40, I worry my chance is slipping away.

An acquaintance of ours suffered an unimaginable loss thanksgiving morning. Her 5 month old son passed, an apparent case of SIDS. My heart breaks for her. I can't imagine losing your child, especially so young. It has weighed so heavily on my mind the last day. I have been hugging my dd a tad longer, giving more kisses than the million a day she already gets from her moms, taking a moment to privately express my gratitude for her arrival.

Sorry for the melancholy post. Didn't mean to bring everyone down! Let's hope for lots of bfp to lighten things back up!! I'm going to make a September group where I hope NOT to see any of you

Me (36) & DW (32) together since February 2006 DD (conceived via at home insemination with KD sperm) born Feb 2015 TTC #2

8 years ago

@jerry no mo medecine we decided to go natural how ever i did take clomid last cycle

8 years ago

Reply by xoxojadorecouture » 1 day ago Edit My Reply

Had weird spotting 4dpo to 6 dpo finally thought it stop then yesterday at 10 dpo had some craps and streching and then brown spotting which mad me more happy not sure if im experiencing a wierd implantation or what but today 11 dpo nothing just a small amount of pink tinged cm after sex my right boob seems a little sensitive off and on but dont want to overthink.. What do you ladies think tools gave me a 16 % and now 21% AF SHOULD START ON THE 3RD going to test 14dpo and 16dpo dat of espected af luteal phase is around 15

WHAT DO YOU THINK

8 years ago

xoxo - did AF show or did you get your BFP?

8 years ago

This TWW has been a roller coaster. I've had off and on cramping and intermittent nausea. And the past two days I'm just constantly exhausted. Yesterday was 11 dpo and I had this weird beige/pink tinted creamy CM which is back to clear today. I have had really mild cramps that are nothing like I usually get before AF yesterday and today.

My plan is to test Friday, but I'm so confused. One minute I'm sure I'm out this month, the next I'm super hopeful. Oh, and I had this weird episode on Saturday where I got irritated with my DH for no apparent reason, and then all of a sudden I started sobbing uncontrollably. I feel mildly psychotic at this point.

8 years ago

hbray i've been like that too! Just irritated all the time, but this morning i started crying when i saw i baby. I guess this is not a symptom :)

xoxojadorecouture what's going on any news??

8 years ago

@dsinha1011

Hey, whats going on any news? You should be 9dpiui today, i'm 7dpiui. My cramping stopped, no symptoms at all. I just got some gum bleeding but i got that last month on progesterone to.

8 years ago

Bfn on 14dpo im assuming im out still having weird spotting going to check cyst on my ovaries in 3 weeks brest are sore but idk juat not feeling really hopeful after all the spotting i dont know if or when af is eta

8 years ago

Jerry27: Correct! I am 9 dpiui... I guess you are just 2 days behind me. I have similar signs. All my cramping and pain went away today. I barely feel anything. I had been getting headaches since yesterday and this morning but it's gone now. Are you feeling super hungry? I get really cranky when I get hungry. I am not sure if it is still from the trigger or a good sign. I have heard some ladies had their gums bleeding. I hope that's a good sign. When are you planning to test? I am too scared to test right now. I am reading all kinds of stories of false positive and negative.

I hope we get our and

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo