Community post

Discussion

Staying positive

I am on cycle I dont even know anymore... but I am staying positive!! I have lost about 16 lbs in the past 2 months. I started working for a seasonal store, so that and having my stress level down has me believing that before Christmas we may have good news. I am not losing faith anymore. I am very thankful to be in better health, have a job and a husband that supports me. So ladies, if you are having a hard time. Take a time out, and thank our Lord for all you do have now. We will all get our little miracle soon. I just know it!! Love ya ladies...

-Valentine User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I am trying to stay positive too. My husband thinks I'm a little too positive because I am always trying to see if I have any symptoms and he thinks I am just getting my hopes up. It just makes me feel good to think and hope that I am...but I can get over it and move onto the next month if I'm not. I do want it so badly though, that it does get a little harder each time.

Jessi

12 years ago

Girl,
Its going to happen for us! I just know it!

-Valentine User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo