Community post

Discussion

Clomid Cycle 1

Hi all,

Today is my last day of my first Cycle on Clomid. I have had no negative symptoms like I have heard from many woman. I am very relieved by that. I am hoping for a positive result even though it is our first round. We have been TTC for 5years! It would be great if this helped us finally.
Has anyone gotten pregnant on their first cycle of Clomid??

Thanks ladies!!

-Valentine User Image

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Not me:( I did 2 rounds of 50 mg days 5-9 feb and march of this year and Nothing! I didnt have any symptoms the 1st month but Oh Boy the second, the ovulation pain was Horrible, it was so painful for 2 days both from 1pm-6pm. i swore to my DH that i was done, and i have a very high tolerance for pain.
tomorrow im trying tetrazole with iui
good lUck and hopefully you will be one of the ladies that see her BFP on the first try:)
Hoping and praying for you!

11 years ago

Ouch! that sounds scary!!! I have a high pain tolerance too. So I have been preparing myself and telling myself, if you have pain, deal with it! lol

Good luck with IUI! and thank you for replying!!
Best,
Valentine<3

-Valentine User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi there

I just finished my third round of Clomid (150mg) and hoping for the best.

I did not have any severe side effect during the first two rounds, but on the third round I did have a headache and some pressure in my abdomen.

Good luck!

11 years ago

The only thing I noticed yesterday was that I was having hot flashes! and its 98 degrees outside.. so it felt like I was overheating lol

-Valentine User Image

Hello this is my first cycle on Clomid and I took it Cd 5-9 and currently im on Cd 16 so hopefully it works for both of us this cycle :-) SSBD

User Image

11 years ago

Want_a_baby
I also took it Cycle day 5-9 I am on cycle day 11 !!! Lets hope it sticks!!! YAY!!!

-Valentine User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo