Community post

Discussion

ectopic baby

View Full Post

Hi, I found out I was having a tube baby. I am 2-3wks pg. Dr wants me to abort it. But I don't want to that's my baby. I had a mc 7yrs ago. I am now pg and they expect me just to get rid of it. I've heard s few stories. Can my baby move?? I'm praying for a Miracle. I know with god all things are possible.

17 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

I love your spirit doll. And your husband is right. Its always good to have a great partner by your side. I'll keep praying so that the doctor finds your sac in the right place. Please keep my updated. Take care and enjoy the time you have with your precious baby.

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much for your words it really makes me feel better! I just started bleeding red fresh blood.. not a good sign i have mild cramping :(

User Image

8 years ago

I'm so sorry baby girl. I wish I could do something to help. I hold you in my heart and prayers. If your bleeding and cramping picks up go to the hospital. You don't want to hurt yourself. Talk to your baby let him/her know you love them. Its feels amazing. Your a great mother and a strong woman. I don't even know you and you have me worried like crazy. Please tell your husband I said not to leave your side. It gets tough you need all the love he can give you. With him by your side you guys can make it through anything. Well you can do it alone and by yourself but its feel better having your partner there. Take care doll. Please! Keep your head up.

I'm here if you need me doll.

I started having more cramps when i went to the restroom i had really bad pain and i felt something coming out i got it out of the toilet it looks like raw meat idk if its tissue or the baby.. i have no idea what it looks like but my pain went away.. what can it be?

User Image

8 years ago

Omg honey! Go to the emergency room. It could be the baby. You don't want to get infected with all that going on. Let me know how your doing but go honey please. The same thing happen to me on thanksgiving 7yrs ago.

Hope all is well. Haven't heard from you. Really worried.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo