Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 CM change this month!

hi ladies.. im currently 2dpo (from what i believe from cm). my cm this month was way different so far than other months. sorry for the tmi ahead of time :)

in the past my cm has always been wet for 2-4 days then ewcm for 3 days, back to wet (like gushing wet) then dry

this month however my cm was dry for 5 days (cd 7-11) then wet for 12 days (12-24cd) ewcm for 1.5 days (cd 24 round 10pm til cd 25 round 10pm..got a big glob(sorry) and dtd twice) now cd26 and its barely wet, mostly creamy...

has this happened to anyone else? did it result in a bfp? ive been trying for 10 months and tomorrow (cd27) is my birthday so im praying for a bfp in 2 weeks!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi..did u get a bfp?

9 years ago

Sorry Forgot all about my post!
No bfp and to make things worse my cycle was the second longest it's ever been! 83 days :( finally got af on July 24 so here's to praying for a normal cycle and a bfp!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo