Community post

Memorial Image - Oct. 15th - Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Day

View Full Post

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. A day to remember, to come together, to speak out, to be heard, and to love and support one another.

We have created this discussion not only to share the memorial image, but also as a place to come together, share our stories and support each other on this meaningful day. A safe place to share your feelings, without judgement, where everyone understands. Feel free to tell as much or as little as feels right to you. We are all here for you.

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." -Maya Angelou

Click to view the full size in a new window

11 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

I am so sorry for every woman having experience losses. It is something you cant forget. Me and my dh are ttc for more 5 years and we had only one pregnandy that was lost on 10 th week. On my 12 th week test, the doctors told me that there was no heart beat. I still remember how beautiful my baby was on the scan, although there was no heart beat, no move. It was my only baby i ever had. I had it only for three months.
Now i am in ivf process. I dont like to say that i want a rainbow baby. The one who is lost is lost. I am just waiting for my next baby.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo