Community post

Discussion

5 dpo

View Full Post

Need a buddy - 5 dpo?

18 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 18 of 18 Replies

i AM 8DPO,

Just lots of visit to bathroom and motion sickness and headaches and feeling hungry too.

no other symptoms.

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Okay so I'm 7 days past ovulation. Not really any symptoms except a bit gassy. Then again, that might be normal ole me. Lol! But yeah, so I ovulated on the 9th of Oct. and of course just super eager to test. Before ovulation, we used pre seed for the first time, so hopefully that helped us out a bit. Baby dust. Baby Dust! BABY DUST! : )

8 years ago

AF arrived for me yesterday. CD2 for me now :-(

8 years ago • Post starter

Oh sorry to hear that baby dreams! :( xx

8 years ago

I am so sorry Babydreams..but I am sure you are all geared up for the next cycle...loads of to you...

I have been having persistent lower abdomen cramps since 8dpo.. Today is 10dpo for me..also I get twinges in the left side of my lower abdomen... My stomach growls now and then and I also have this inflammatory feeling inside.. AF due on 20th.. Keeping my FXed..

to all..

8 years ago

Well I now have spotting so looks like AF is on her way.. After 3 years TTC I give up! We already have 2 beautiful children which I am forever grateful for, we have our wedding booked for 2017 so we decided this was our last cycle of trying before the big day :( feeling sad but guess it wasn't meant to be. Just hope i dont live to regret not trying a little longer for no3! Good luck ps1409 let us know how you get on sending lots of babydust your way xx

8 years ago

I'm 5dpo feel free to add me.x

8 years ago

Im 5dpo
I'm so impatient
Trying to resist the urge to test to early
I've been showing some symptoms cramping mainly slight nausea and bloating I actually feel pregnant seems a little strange to say this early on but that maybe just wishful thinking
Due period in 5 days
so planning on keeping busy
Excited to get my big fat positive

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo